[@Cyan] Possibly adding search bar to speech lines site? [SOLVED]

HughJanus

Thanks for the suggestion!

There should be a way of searching via just changing the 'Search In' option to Speech Lines.

Screen-Shot-2021-02-18-15-26-52.png

However some provisional testing is showing that this doesn't seem to be working as expected. I'll try to see what I can do.

@HughJanus LMS and I looked into this and there's a bit of a workaround you can use until we deploy a better fix.

If you search for, for example:

about*

using the search options above, changing 'Search In' to Speech Lines this works. And you get all speech lines ABOUT_*

However the search term needs to be lowercase due to an odd bug, this however doesn't actually restrict the search to lowercase. We're looking to put a better fix into place soon.

• Like 1

Thanks for looking into it!

Edit:

@Cyan Could you maybe make a csv export of the table holding the speech lines? I tried to look at them via OpenIV directly in the game files, but most of them are still hashed. Your DB is the completest source available :)

Edited by HughJanus

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2021 at 6:07 PM, HughJanus said:

Thanks for looking into it!

Edit:

@Cyan Could you maybe make a csv export of the table holding the speech lines? I tried to look at them via OpenIV directly in the game files, but most of them are still hashed. Your DB is the completest source available 🙂

Sure, I'll see if this is something that we can add shortly 😄

• Like 1

On 3/3/2021 at 5:15 AM, HughJanus said:

If this is possible, I dont need the search function.

Thanks a lot!

I've added some basic exporters in both the speech lines and the character voices pages. Please let me know if this is useful or not, it is a bit barebones.

• Like 1