RDRFR - First Screenshots & Preview

Sam

18 hours ago, MrManGuySir said:

I wouldn't be so sure. It's likely that a lot of the dev team members have lives, families, among other things they need to deal with. Plus, it's a pretty small team without any official support from any higher body, with their only monetary support line regarding development being a Patreon page.

It's probably just taking a while for them to come out with a working beta version. There would be absolutely no way in hell that they would just give up on this project when they built up this much hype for it with the initial screenshots... because then they'd need to deal with the shitstorm of people begging for them to release it.

And no one wants to deal with an angry mob.

yeah you can actually download it on their patreon in early access

I know that everyone has been waiting for a long time, but I am just developing this myself so it takes a while to get in a shape that makes it enjoyable for most people. One of the main challenges is that we need to work around a lot of general problems with the game, such as not being able to reload or use your cores as a different model, which unfortunately takes away a lot of time actually developing the mod itself. Most of those issues have been resolved now, however, and we have started improving our API to make more callouts available on release, such as the ones by @SneakySteve and @Will (huge thanks for your work!).

• Like 7

On 4/9/2020 at 9:59 PM, hazahard said:

they ask for those w<ho have acces to not diffus gamplay and screenshot i think

why? i need to see gameplay to decide if i want to buy it, i don't wanna pay $5 and find out nothing works

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Officer Herondale said:

Only real OG's remember in December when my man said "a couple of weeks" lmaooo

I wonder where that guy went

• Haha 1
  • Sad 4

• 1 month later...
  • Sam locked this topic