Mission Setups

DickHertz

Has anyone discovered if there's a way to spawn in the ped/prop setups from certain missions or what their hashes are? This boat is empty after the mission there and it would be awesome if we could spawn everything back instead of having to recreate it.  I think I found some natives that might have something to do with it but I'm sure.

_SET_SCENARIO_GROUP_ENABLED_HASH

_IS_SCENARIO_GROUP_ENABLED_HASH

GET_NUM_RESERVED_MISSION_PEDS

1.jpg

Red Dead Redemption 2 8_13_2020 10_33_06 AM.jpg

I suppose it really depends on how it is done. It could be that R* manually sets up the scene or that there are some scenarios to switch. You could try finding the associated mission script and seeing if you can figure out if everything is done manually (which should be fairly obvious).

Might be interior sets. what interior are you loading or is it already loaded?

For gtav when loading interiors not all props loaded and would need the interior sets to be loaded. So the tables chairs are most probably set and possibly other things aswell.

Edited by Evil Blunt

3 hours ago, LMS said:

I suppose it really depends on how it is done. It could be that R* manually sets up the scene or that there are some scenarios to switch. You could try finding the associated mission script and seeing if you can figure out if everything is done manually (which should be fairly obvious).

Good point I'll do some searching thanks!

2 hours ago, Evil Blunt said:

Might be interior sets. what interior are you loading or is it already loaded?

For gtav when loading interiors not all props loaded and would need the interior sets to be loaded. So the tables chairs are most probably set and possibly other things aswell.

You're right I found the tables in the interior sets (I spawned in the boat with IMAPS which usually have everything), now I just have to see if I can find the NPCs, thanks for the response.