Bug/Glitch when changing model?

Barnaby

Hi there !

So I wanted to start a new game in red dead, but playing another character during all story mode, by Change Model > Sean, for exemple, even if I have to do this action everytime i launch the game, I don't mind. But I noticed when I shot at people, the gun kinda "get stuck" in hand. I can't put it back in the holster, nor can shoot, or run, until it get unlocked after a minute or something...Is that normal? Is there a way to fix it?

Because that can be pretty annoying if I have to go through that during story mode...

Also, compared to John or Arthur, any ped I will take will have less stamina, health etc...and I will continue to have that sound, and that screen effect like I'm very tired, because even if I eat or sleep, it wont make the stats getting higher and that's also pretty boring. Can do anything about it? Or make this screen effect/sound go away?

Thanks a bunch ! 

• 4 months later...

i find 4 bugs:
-when i die, my model is invisible (in mission)
-bug mission with other model (long time loading, crash and etc)

-how active dead eye (not working)
-put a scarf on your face (don't see)

do you have discord for explans me, ty. (i am french ^^)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've recently used the lenny's simple trainers and every time i want use the change model, my character automatically died 

what's the problem here?? Is there any extra files need to be install alongside this trainer or what?

• 2 years later...

I recently changed model in rdr2 story mod, now that i came back to normal arthur i have no weapons, i cant give them to me, no more items and I can't interact, i tried reloading a save, verifying files integrity and all, what do i do