[MOD SUGGESTION] Lure Peds for Robbing

I dont know how to code and Ive already found my niche so Im honestly not very interested in learning, but if any modders out there are looking for ideas, a mod that allows you to lure peds to a secluded place in order to rob them without witnesses would be awesome.

This could work similar to an "alert" system in other games, where you make a noise to distract an enemy. Perhaps a whistle sound to make them investigate an area?

1 hour ago, LMS said:

This could work similar to an "alert" system in other games, where you make a noise to distract an enemy. Perhaps a whistle sound to make them investigate an area?

I think you can already do this with guards (at least in some missions you are able to lure guards with your horse whistle).

Maybe it could be extended to normal NPCs if you are locked onto them?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HughJanus said:

I think you can already do this with guards (at least in some missions you are able to lure guards with your horse whistle).

Maybe it could be extended to normal NPCs if you are locked onto them?

13 hours ago, LMS said:

I agree whistling would work much better with a lock on system.  I can imagine whistling in St Denis only to have a whole swarm of people walk over to investigate haha