Anyway around the navy revolver side effects?

On 5/26/2020 at 7:28 AM, LMS said:

The way it is done in my trainer, there is no workaround for the side effects. It would need a different approach for that.

Its okay, thanks for the reply. I tried using the pimp my horse trainer and after re creating the saddle it shows without an issue

11 hours ago, Bowilicius said:

Its okay, thanks for the reply. I tried using the pimp my horse trainer and after re creating the saddle it shows without an issue

Interesting - so you are saying when using Pimp My Horse all components work but when normally mounting a wild horse they do not? I suspect it is because horse/animal components are the same for SP and MP and the game presumably uses the SP flag whereas Pimp My Horse can use the MP one.

7 hours ago, LMS said:

Interesting - so you are saying when using Pimp My Horse all components work but when normally mounting a wild horse they do not? I suspect it is because horse/animal components are the same for SP and MP and the game presumably uses the SP flag whereas Pimp My Horse can use the MP one.

Yep. I recreated a same saddle that turned invisble and i works fine on that aspect. However, just noticed the stables are broken now (once you enter it bugs out, you basically get stuck inside) and once you re enter the game, camp, bandana, outfits will be broken. Dunno if its caused by having both trainers (which I had previously so dont think it's the case) making it imposible to advance through the story. You can't set camp, change clothes nor equip hats.