All right i have seen and hunted all of the legendary animals gone to the ends of the map and finnished this game once and so. I am creating a mod. As soon as i get a pc because i took a coding class not to long ago and i am extremely good at being creative and can draw. I am going to try and make a mod called Expanded legendary animals and rare new kinds of animals,weapons,a new area called the high plains north of new Austin. the brief ideas of animals that i am going to add. the Hagerman's horse also called the Hagerman zebra or the American zebra, was a North American species of equid from the Pliocene epoch and the Pleistocene epoch. It was one of the oldest horses of the genus Equus and was discovered in 1928 in Hagerman, Idaho. It is the state fossil of Idaho An average Hagerman horse was about the same size as an Arabian horse.. As a rare kind of horse that you can find in the hard to get to high plains.

This horse is Extremely hard to tame, you see an encounter with a man in the area after a little while you got into the high plains trying to tame one and the Horse rolls over and bites the mans face and runs off. (Arthur or john would say Something like "what the hell?" and the wild beast runs off back to its herd.) but when tamed there will be a long period were the animal is disloyal to you but when its bonded enuff it will be extremely loyal to you it will even help you attack a wolf,cougar or medium sized predator or robber trying to go after you. the horse will have an insane amount of stamina which were needed on its huge high plains life style and has a fast acceleration   faster then its own speed these horses will have the same speed as an wild bay mustang at the beginning but when fully bonded will have the same speed as a fully bonded wild bay mustang. these will not be the only strange horses added.

The next animal a horrifiying sight in the middle high plains

Canis Dirus or the Dire wolf its bite force at the canine tooth was the strongest of any known Canis species as strong as a hippo in bite force. And is more stocky then there grey wolf cousins. These characteristics are thought to be adaptations for preying on Late Pleistocene megaherbivores, and in North America its prey are known to have included horses, ground sloths, mastodons, bison, and camels. As with other large Canis hypercarnivores today, the dire wolf is thought to have been a pack hunter unlucky you these beasts can take allot and live up to packs of 50 and would chase you and your horse down kill and would eat you.I will also have some maybe not so accurate howling that sounds like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1BWvnf8jfA This animal will also have a legendary version which will be a REAL challenge not rock star oh you found it now fill it with lead boring not accurate to real hunting of a smart pack hunting hypercarnivore. These Wolves are smart and clever so be careful. And will hold a grudge.

I am not gonna give away all of the animals but i will tell some of the weapon ideas i have

The high plains are a bit abandoned and no one knows why that is but this can be used to your advantage because they have weapons

On there rotting corpses that you can find and use like The Buffalo rifle

This single shot rifle is extremely useful in the hands of a good shot and can go a longer range if modified then the rolling block. useful but slow and Arthur or john will lose stamina from using this weapon too much. this weapon is upgrade able but a scope can be fitted to this weapon but there is a tang sight that can be flipped up and down and is useful at longer ranges but the normal medium range iron sights can be used. it will have similar animations to the rolling block rifle.

The next weapon is for people bored of the Normal bolt action.

This rifle will look kinda look like a needle rifle but i know this gun is a needle rifle which used paper cartridges instead of normal brass but this one is modified. But the gun you get will be kinda like this but better at being a multi shot rifle. Its called the Trouble from down under and its a gun strait from Australia with some Australian aboriginal art painted on it you would have to do a semi mission to get this weapon and it is extremely useful. It would have the same round count as the Carano and would have an extremely fast reloading speed useful for times when a repeater lacks the power and the range. 

The map expansion for now is a huge plains called the High Plains and is west of west Elizabeth and north of new Austin more similar to those in Northern Montana,ice age California, one part is similar to ice age savanna Florida in the way southern half and is in the lore most accurate i can be for the game. To get to this area you would have to go through tall trees and go through a mountain pass going through this mountain pass on horse back will lead you to the high plains more vast and more wild then any thing you have ever seen. And so there is multible parts to the high plains including the decayed ranch,Bear Mountain (Mine),Brimstone,Broken Creek,Diego's Railroad,Fairgrounds,Sunset Canyon,Rogue Valley and more all abandoned and over grown. Arthur or john try's to figure out what the hell was this place and explores it and strange wild life like the Hagermans and dire wolf and more are some what common place here Arthur,john,Any custom voice acted npc's and more will NOT call these animal's by there well known name he will call them something else that i have not figured out yet. The another trapper a custom voice (which most likely i will voice) acted NPC has also found this place and will take your hides and you can make them into legendary clothing this also adds in some new clothing. hes a little young an new to this so he might talk your ear off. So don't sweat about your hides decaying and all that he will make sure they don't.

If your playing this mod as Arthur don't worry there is another way to get there Through the straw berry area so your fine. If you happen to get one of these new rare animals like a dire wolf from the one tiny spawn area that it spawns in few number in new Hanover And bring it to camp Dutch and the rest will be Extremely surprised. if i could get some one that does an extremely well dutch,Arthur,john or any main character impression or willing to do some voice acting i could use it as and make some really kick ass custom stuff which i have all ready planed out.

So sorry if any one read the WHOLE FUCKING THING this is the end part where Theres a few things that am trying to figure out as a list,

A model painter,a custom ped creator,a map editor, a way to safe the map and add it to the main game map,how to code in custom dialog,custom animations editor ,how to make a regular mode for developer testing. sound mixer so i can create animal custom new roars,howls and growls. how to set in new spawn points for the new animals. how to make an out of map area part of the map and flatten it down a bit so its more plains like have it not glitch out the animals and is able to spawn npc's. The entrance points will be on a trail that a player could take oh there horse and enter into the high plains i will need to figure out how to do that.

other few things

is there a predator animation of a wolf,bear,cougar killing a prey animal. if any one would like to help me find this that would be amazing for me.

Edited by Ahhellitshim
small grammatical error's

I dont know how much of that will be possible (I guess you will need an OpenIV version which lets you edit game files).

I wish you luck, and if you have any questions about RDR2 modding, this is probably the best site available (the guys who are making the first response mod are very knowledgeable and they help out here a lot).

• Like 1