(Mod Request) RDR2 Post-apo Survival Mod

gel060

Howdy folks ! 😉 Last night I saw a movie "The Road" with Viggo Morttensen. And today something tells me, that this post-apo theme would really nicely fit with old west world in RDR2

So, as the title says, I would love to see <and i guess many others> solid post-apocalyptic mod in RDR. 

And here's the list of suggested features for this mod:

- Murfree Brood groups all over the map, hunting for people, and for player of course. So you have to hide, run or encouter the attacks or ambushes.. or help the other people to deal with Murfree's

- More creppy swamp people ("night folks" that can be found only in bayou nwa at lakay swamp area at night) in more areas only at night time (so nights would be extremely hard to survive without safe shelter)

- No horses and animals.. 

- Closed every shops\butchers in towns so you have to eat whatever you found (all animals are dead, so no more yummy meat = harder gameplay)

- Less friendly people.. Basically everyone you meet, can kill you.. but sometimes you meet good samiritan who can join you in travel or exchange items with you for someting you need.

-  Limited access to ammunition so you have to think twice before you use your guns = more melee/throwable weapons gameplay.

- Special misty dark post-apo weather (but this must wait for OpenIV support)

- Possibility to sleep at every abandon place/house you found with possibility to adding objects, like doors, barricades etc. So you can hide at night somewhere safe. 

- Hud feature displaying how many days you survived, so we can share to each other how long we survived in this post-apo world. (But days/nights would last longer, like 1min - 20sec not default 4sec) Dying means starting from day 1 without all your equipment.

Thats all, for now. 😎

Edited by gel060
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Would be cool to see a mod like this. Essentially a rdr2 version of the zombie apocalypse mod from gta v where you could build bases, craft, eat and drink, recruit npcs, etc.

• Like 2