Navy Revolver

Johnny1999

6 hours ago, Johnny1999 said:

Is it?

navy.png

I have updated the trainer to include an option load in MP weapons. Due to the way I have to hack them in other stuff in the game will break, so up to you if you want to use it.

11 minutes ago, LMS said:

I have updated the trainer to include an option load in MP weapons. Due to the way I have to hack them in other stuff in the game will break, so up to you if you want to use it.

Thanks, do you have a list of things you have found break when using it? Other than stables which you mentioned in the video.

37 minutes ago, Johnny1999 said:

Thanks, do you have a list of things you have found break when using it? Other than stables which you mentioned in the video.

It's not my video and no, I haven't tested anything really. Keep in mind these things are only broken as long as you have the option enabled, so no harm in temporarily enabling them. If you find more things, feel free to add them here 🙂

18 hours ago, LMS said:

It's not my video and no, I haven't tested anything really. Keep in mind these things are only broken as long as you have the option enabled, so no harm in temporarily enabling them. If you find more things, feel free to add them here 🙂

Ah, sorry then. Well I tested it and upon starting the game I had no weapons in my inventory other than a pistol and knife and my horse was missing its saddle. Sigh I wish there was a "normal" way to have it in SP.

4 hours ago, Johnny1999 said:

Ah, sorry then. Well I tested it and upon starting the game I had no weapons in my inventory other than a pistol and knife and my horse was missing its saddle. Sigh I wish there was a "normal" way to have it in SP.

You still need to use the trainer to give yourself the weapon 🙂

23 minutes ago, LMS said:

You still need to use the trainer to give yourself the weapon 🙂

Yes I know, I'm just saying there is a lot of downsides to enabling the option in the .ini. Seriously **** Rockstar for not adding the gun to SP. It's the least they could have done.