(Mod Request) Legend Of the East Outfit

I tried using save editor to reach 100% but it just breaks my save every time, and some ridiculously long missions cant be done with save editor so it would still take weeks for me to finish. I already finished 100% on xbox and just want that sexy legend of the east outfit on PC.

On 4/8/2020 at 1:13 AM, HughJanus said:

There is the outfit changer mod, have you tried this one?

Yeah that used to work perfectly for me, but lately my games been crashing about 30 mins after changing to a custom outfit every time (or sometimes when a cutscene happens like setting up camp or fast travel)

so ive been fiddling around with the save file editor for awhile, you can add pelts to the inventory of Arthur or john to get all craftable outfits, you can also make each challenge non completed by one to make it alot easier without crashing your game, I would do that route.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hrissker said:

so ive been fiddling around with the save file editor for awhile, you can add pelts to the inventory of Arthur or john to get all craftable outfits, you can also make each challenge non completed by one to make it alot easier without crashing your game, I would do that route.

If you could post a link to the save editor you used and maybe a list of codes to add the pelts (or however you add the pelts), your post would be even more helpful to OP 🙂