Lenny's Simple Trainer Suggestions

LMS

Just want to say thanks for adding in the no wanted lvl it works like a charm. I came up with another suggestion im not to sure If Its possible but what about a fast beard mod? It takes me such a long time to grow the beard as I only have enough space in my satchel for 3 hair tonics at a time. Anyway thanks again 🙂 

2 hours ago, flytoastQc said:

Create a menu for the trainer like the sjaak's simple native trainer 😀

The devs said that UI stuff is really difficult to do right now, so unfortunately we just have to wait until things are figured out more.  

1 hour ago, Zeptic said:

Just want to say thanks for adding in the no wanted lvl it works like a charm. I came up with another suggestion im not to sure If Its possible but what about a fast beard mod? It takes me such a long time to grow the beard as I only have enough space in my satchel for 3 hair tonics at a time. Anyway thanks again 🙂 

Beard/Hair control feature would be amazing.

Also, LMS, how 'bout the ability to add and subtract money? 

Edited by HGMIV

Would it be possible to add a simple toggling function of the timecycle? I like the timecycle feature of this trainer, but I think being able to toggle it at will would be even greater.

ex. An option to set the timecycle at desired value (this trainer already has it), but only activating it whenever you want. Same goes for deactivating.

It does interfere with the missions and seeing the time change so suddenly during cutscenes is quite off-putting. I was planning on using the function during off-missions. Thanks!

Edited by ircmarbz

4 hours ago, ircmarbz said:

Would it be possible to add a simple toggling function of the timecycle? I like the timecycle feature of this trainer, but I think being able to toggle it at will would be even greater.

ex. An option to set the timecycle at desired value (this trainer already has it), but only activating it whenever you want. Same goes for deactivating.

It does interfere with the missions and seeing the time change so suddenly during cutscenes is quite off-putting. I was planning on using the function during off-missions. Thanks!

For the time being, the ini file is updated live so you can quickly change it and it will be reflected in-game.

On 11/9/2019 at 8:21 PM, HGMIV said:

Also, LMS, how 'bout the ability to add and subtract money? 

Adding money is already there!

• Like 1

Latest version is so great with additional options like spawning wagons

Well.... But there is issue about spawning wagons and horses when I get in wagon or ride a horse which I have spawned, It will decrease an honor. So I think a game might think I'm stealing it.

If script is hard to make wagons and horses we spawned to be our own right now. I suggest you might be able to add honor freezing option (or decrease/increase) instead. I know that games already have its own honor cheat but some player (like me) want to have fun with it by commiting crime without caring about honor and be able to save a progress such a kill two birds with one stone right ? hahaha

Thank you again about making in-game scripted trainer happened so early !

One more request) Is it possible to add such function to set your weapon ladout, and equip it by a press of a button? For example to modify "ini" file with certain weapons, and get this ladout every time)

The ability to load this mod from outside the game install directory like the other trainer on Nexus would be great . Keeping all the modded files outside the game directory would be super helpful when switching between modded single player and online. 

Posting this here again since i didn't realize there is a suggestions thread, sorry.

How about a toggle walk/jog/run function for mouse & keyboard. on kb/m Arthurt either walks really slow or sprints... its super annoying not being able to jog slowly or walk faster than the default speed. Indoors & at camp you walk fast but you can't run. And for first person mode there isn't even an option to walk. 

What do you think Lenny? 😚

Also a way to remove the vignette filter and the depth of dield during cutscenes would be amazing!

Edited by kay0

mlZmjbH.jpg

On 11/11/2019 at 2:53 AM, LMS said:

F5+Down Arrow

With all the wiki codes here's some great news openiv now supports Red dead redemption 2, so hoping you can update all the ped/weapons/vehicle codes you already know with this new tool and perhaps it'll even find us the option to change character clothing and bodyguard clothing and props. 

https://openiv.com/?p=1635

My suggestions are niche ones, but they might turn out to be QoL improvements for some:

- Unlocking all upgrades/clothes available at Trapper and Pearson. Locked guns as well, but I'm not looking forward to it.

- Max honor (+ no honor loss)

- Gaining fast horse's trust

- Always win at Poker/other games

- Always get perfect animal skin

- No Bounty and no wanted as a toggle button

Thanks

My apologies, I didn't notice that this suggestions thread existed. I posted my suggestion in the comments of the actual mod.

For the bodyguard feature, would you be willing to add an option to select which bodyguard ped you want to spawn? I prefer to have bodyguards without guns when I don't want to kill anyone. Also, a feature to selectively disband bodyguards by aiming at a specific one and holding F9?

• Ability to selectively dismiss bodyguards by aiming at one and pressing-and-holding F9.
  • Choose a custom bodyguard ped and select what weapons (or no weapons) they should spawn with.

Edit: I just tried it out and saw you added the ability to spawn specific peds for bodyguards. Thank you for that, but I would definitely like to see the ability to spawn them without any weapons (as when you specify a weapon to spawn with, you can't make it blank) and the ability to dismiss specific bodyguards.

Edit 2: Also, another suggestion would be to set invincibility for bodyguards.

Edited by Council

43 minutes ago, Fulant said:

Make it look like orginal Rdr menu 

sorry for bad english 

As of right now the current focus is to get the core functionality in rather than the UI, if this is something LMS and Sam intend on doing, it'll likely be further down the line.