LML is not detecting my files

I downloaded LML yesterday, and when I try to add my RDR2 game into LML, none of my downloads on my files appear or anything, yes the program files appear but not the downloads. Also says when before I go on it “Error starting downloads watch dog. Please see the logfile for more information”. I have also ran as an administrator, that didn’t work either. I do have scripthook. I have been stuck on this for awhile so any responses to help would be much appreciated!Could contain: text, electronics, screenshot, software, operating system, display, computer icon, multimedia, computer, number

Edited by Azarctic

Never used the loader myself and just use just the lml folder and thats it, never had an issue with mods not loading with that,

though it dont keep track of your mods, or allows you to load and unload mods on the fly, regardless the manual way works, just a thought.

So overall your saying the lml mods that go into the lml folder arent being added through the loader?

My Utube Channels

Gunter Severloh (Arma 3)

Gunter Severloh RDR2

RDR2 Mod - Bandit Hideouts Mod - This mod adds 130 bandit hideouts, 40 ambush locations to RDR2, and More!

RDR2 Mod - Hired Guns Mod - Hire gunmen at saloons to travel, and protect you from predators and bandits!