HUGE Problem with Modding RDR2 That No One is Talking About

Dagger323

Could you give the list of your asi files? please

On 9/2/2024 at 7:41 AM, vincemeister55 said:

Man, I never thought that I was playing the game with the spawning issue. Now that I know it's happening, I cant unsee it. I spent 2 days testing my mods. And finally I have managed to have a working game with no spawning issue, at least for me in Valentine. Im still early on Chapter 2 so I still havent gone to St.Denis, but I can confirm that the train is spawning every 6am in Valenting with 3-4 passengers in every car, with guards at the end. There's abundant of wildlife too.

Here is my modlist in lml in its specific order:

Model 1897 Trench Gun
Contracts
MarlboroCigarettes
Upscaled Gore (I use the replacement method)
Mike Myers
Online Alligators Unlocked for SP
Online Bears Unlocked for SP
Online Bison Unlocked for SP
Online Bucks Unlocked for SP
Online Cougars Unlocked for SP
Online Coyotes Unlocked for SP
Online Foxes Unlocked for SP
Online Panthers Unlocked for SP
Online Wild Boars Unlocked for SP
Online Wolves Unlocked for SP
Cut Content Deer Unlocked for SP
Cut Content Dogs Unlocked for SP
ColorfulWeaponsIcons
Corpse Spawn Distance
Gun_Metal_Rework
Herbalist
Hunstman
Jail_Break_Fix_Restoration
Anatomical Women Bodies Fix
NoRecoil
no auto ammo pickup
RemoveExplosionShake
Realistic Accuracy
Saving Spoon Fix
Maize Sack Fix
Remove Online Button
ColoredLoading
Elegant Gamepad Button Icon
NoPostFX
SnappyUI
ManualPickup
Green Turtle Restored
Promo Image Graphics
WhyEm's BloodCrave
ImprovementsInBlood
Timescale
Standalone Landing Screen Edition
A.R.E.P
Extended Player Animations
Vomit Fix
AMFAO
Penetration
More Perfect Animals
Restored Ped Dialogue
LAW
RWS
AB10 (the experimental gameconfig.xml that perhaps fix the spawning issue)
Improved Wildlife
Online Content Unlocker
Geometry Level of detail slider

I got WhyEm's DLC installed in lml, but currently disabled. I noticed if I enabled WhyEm's DLC, I dont get the spawning issue, but only if I dont use any of its items. I tried to apply the WhyEm's DLC Hairdos and it suddenly triggered the spawning issue. So I leave it disabled.

I got Vestigia mod too, but in my test, it triggered the spawning issue even with the WhyEm's DLC disabled. So I switch to Promo Image Graphics. I tried Visual Redemption but I got random crashes with it.

I also have a stream folder in lml with lots of texture files on it, but it doesnt affect the spawning issue. It contains character retex, horse coats, player jacket retex and among others.

I tried installing Upscaled Animals AIO with the replacement method and immediately triggered the spawning issue.

I got a lot of .asi files installed too, but it doesnt seem to affect the spawning issue. If any one wants a list of my .asi files, just ask.

Hope this helps in isolating the mods that may or may not affect the spawning issue.

3 hours ago, xerofilontoXerofilonto said:

Could you give the list of your asi files? please

Sure. Also, Ive added some few more mods in LML since my last post. And still no spawning issue whatsoever.

LML mods that I added since my last post;

Artwork Arthur Morgan Project (I downscaled the textures from 4k to vanilla 1K since Im only using a 1080p monitor)

Arthur Redone (I use it as it is, no downscaling of textures needed. I switch from this and Artwork Arthur from time to time)

Saddle Fixes
Companion System Relationship
Sheriff Dailogue
Gun Belt Fix
Bar Brawls
Water Physics Overhaul
Reduced Reload Speed and Increased Lod For All Story Mode Weapons
Increase Weapons LOD
Higher Resolution Vegetation

Vestigia (I said in my last post that Vestigia was also causing the spawning issue. True, but then I tried and deleted the gameconfig.xml and systemsetting.ymt files on it and instead use the experiment gameconfig mod and the geometry level slider mod, it works. No spawning issue.)

*Ive added a couple of mods in the stream folder too;

Visual Damage for Kids (I merge it with my metapeds.ymt)
Javier Escuella Outfit Overhaul
Arthur Eye Color
The 5th Abigail Mod
Bearded Dutch
Dutch Improved
Fixed Prison Scars
Black Leather Stalker Hat
Veill's Classic Frock Coats
Veill's Shotgun Coats
Strapped
Better Looking Karen
Better Looking Mary-Beth 1.0
Duplicate Valentine Doctor Bug Fix

Upscaled UI - HUD - rain- water and some other things (Ive use some of it but not all)

Here's my .asi files installed;

AllowMenu.asi
ArmPosters.asi
BanditHideouts.asi
BetaMissionPassed.asi
Boats.asi
BountiesExpansion.asi
BountyDialogues.asi
BucketWash.asi
Clock.asi
CollectablesInRange.asi
Colter.asi
Companion.asi
Contracts.asi
CutDialogueEnhanced.asi
DogCompanion.asi
DragPeds_Natural.asi
Duels.asi
DumpThatCargo1.1.asi
EnhancedPersistenc1.4.asi
Graves.asi
GunTricks.asi
Harlots.asi
HatBlip2.0.asi
horseHolster.asi
HorseHydration.asi
horseLantern.asi
HorseSprint-v2.asi
HotAirBaloon.asi
HudCrosshair.asi
HuntingCamp.asi
HuntingGrounds.asi
kill_children.asi
LawmenFix.asi
LOS Enemy Blips.asi
MapEditor.Asi
Minimap.Asi
MorePersistentWeather.asi
Needs.asi
NoBountyWithMask.asi
NoGlowingPickups.asi
NoHitmarker.asi
NoHolstering.asi
NonStickyHats1.0.asi
PedDamageOverhaul.asi
PlayablePiano.asi
PVPPersistence.asi
rdr2-translator.asi
ReducedCameraShake.asi
ReturnToAdlerRanch.asi
SAC dead body removal.asi
Seats.asi
Shootouts.asi
SmokingComplete.asi
StashThatLantern2.8.asi
StashedThatWagon.asi
SurvivalMechanics.asi
TieYourLasso.asi
WildHorses.asi

There's still a lot of small texture mods that's in my stream folder too. No spawning issue on my game.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, vincemeister55 said:

Sure. Also, Ive added some few more mods in LML since my last post. And still no spawning issue whatsoever.

Artwork Arthur Morgan Project (I downscaled the textures from 4k to vanilla 1K since Im only using a 1080p monitor)

Arthur Redone (I use it as it is, no downscaling of textures needed. I switch from this and Artwork Arthur from time to time)

Saddle Fixes
Sheriff Dailogue
Gun Belt Fix
Bar Brawls
Water Physics Overhaul
Increase Weapons LOD

Vestigia (I said in my last post that Vestigia was also causing the spawning issue. True, but then I tried and deleted the gameconfig.xml and systemsetting.ymt files on it and instead use the experiment gameconfig mod and the geometry level slider mod, it works. No spawning issue.)

Arthur Eye Color
The 5th Abigail Mod
Bearded Dutch
Dutch Improved
Fixed Prison Scars
Veill's Shotgun Coats
Strapped
Better Looking Karen

Upscaled UI - HUD - rain- water and some other things (Ive use some of it but not all)

AllowMenu.asi
ArmPosters.asi
BanditHideouts.asi
BetaMissionPassed.asi
Boats.asi
BountiesExpansion.asi
BountyDialogues.asi
BucketWash.asi
Clock.asi
CollectablesInRange.asi
Colter.asi
Companion.asi
Contracts.asi
CutDialogueEnhanced.asi
DogCompanion.asi
DragPeds_Natural.asi
Duels.asi
DumpThatCargo1.1.asi
Graves.asi
GunTricks.asi
Harlots.asi
HatBlip2.0.asi
horseHolster.asi
HorseHydration.asi
horseLantern.asi
HorseSprint-v2.asi
HotAirBaloon.asi
HudCrosshair.asi
HuntingCamp.asi
HuntingGrounds.asi
kill_children.asi
LawmenFix.asi
LOS Enemy Blips.asi
MapEditor.Asi
Minimap.Asi
Needs.asi
NoBountyWithMask.asi
NoGlowingPickups.asi
NoHitmarker.asi
NoHolstering.asi
NonStickyHats1.0.asi
PedDamageOverhaul.asi
PlayablePiano.asi
PVPPersistence.asi
rdr2-translator.asi
ReducedCameraShake.asi
ReturnToAdlerRanch.asi
Seats.asi
Shootouts.asi
SmokingComplete.asi
StashThatLantern2.8.asi
StashedThatWagon.asi
SurvivalMechanics.asi
TieYourLasso.asi
WildHorses.asi

There's still a lot of small texture mods that's in my stream folder too. No spawning issue on my game.

Hope this helps.

Have you thoroughly checked for train spawns using the Railroad Engineer mod in different locations other than Valentine? Rhodes, Saint Denis, Annesburg, etc.? If you haven't, please do that and then come back and report your findings.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dagger323 said:

Have you thoroughly checked for train spawns using the Railroad Engineer mod in different locations other than Valentine? Rhodes, Saint Denis, Annesburg, etc.? If you haven't, please do that and then come back and report your findings.

I dont use that mod, and Im still early in chapter 2. But for the sake of testing, I installed it. And I made a video. From Valentine to St.Denis. Now I dont know what to look for in St. Denis. I mean, I saw those mini trains on the street and saw a train arrive.  Around the 11-minute mark of the video when the train arrives. So, I hope in any way the video might help.

EDIT : added another video. I try to find the flamingo outside St.Denis

Edited by vincemeister55
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, vincemeister55 said:

Saddle Fixes
Sheriff Dailogue
Gun Belt Fix
Bar Brawls
Water Physics Overhaul
Increase Weapons LOD

Arthur Eye Color
The 5th Abigail Mod
Bearded Dutch
Dutch Improved
Fixed Prison Scars
Veill's Shotgun Coats
Strapped
Better Looking Karen

AllowMenu.asi
ArmPosters.asi
BanditHideouts.asi
BetaMissionPassed.asi
Boats.asi
BountiesExpansion.asi
BountyDialogues.asi
BucketWash.asi
Clock.asi
CollectablesInRange.asi
Colter.asi
Companion.asi
Contracts.asi
CutDialogueEnhanced.asi
DogCompanion.asi
DragPeds_Natural.asi
Duels.asi
DumpThatCargo1.1.asi
Graves.asi
GunTricks.asi
Harlots.asi
HatBlip2.0.asi
horseHolster.asi
HorseHydration.asi
horseLantern.asi
HorseSprint-v2.asi
HotAirBaloon.asi
HudCrosshair.asi
HuntingCamp.asi
HuntingGrounds.asi
kill_children.asi
LawmenFix.asi
LOS Enemy Blips.asi
MapEditor.Asi
Minimap.Asi
Needs.asi
NoBountyWithMask.asi
NoGlowingPickups.asi
NoHitmarker.asi
NoHolstering.asi
NonStickyHats1.0.asi
PedDamageOverhaul.asi
PlayablePiano.asi
PVPPersistence.asi
rdr2-translator.asi
ReducedCameraShake.asi
ReturnToAdlerRanch.asi
Seats.asi
Shootouts.asi
SmokingComplete.asi
StashThatLantern2.8.asi
StashedThatWagon.asi
SurvivalMechanics.asi
TieYourLasso.asi
WildHorses.asi

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot, i already integrated some of the mods on your list to my game

I added some more mods with still no spawning issue;

Asi:

No Auto Horse Equip
Hide Lasso On Horseback
Kill Yourself
NPC Dualwield Mod
Ammu-Nation
PED Accuracy Overhaul

Texture mods in stream folder;

Snowtop
Rhodes Spaghetti Western Buildings
Red Rock Reservation

• Like 1

On 9/6/2024 at 12:02 AM, vincemeister55 said:

I added some more mods with still no spawning issue;

Asi:

No Auto Horse Equip
Hide Lasso On Horseback
Kill Yourself
NPC Dualwield Mod
Ammu-Nation
PED Accuracy Overhaul

Texture mods in stream folder;

Snowtop
Rhodes Spaghetti Western Buildings
Red Rock Reservation

The issue I'm mostly having now.. is with seemingly almost any mod..Trains spawn, though both trains and trams have no passengers. Ever. 

I appreciate your list! Though I do want to double check- are you also looking for passengers when you verify the train is there? (I see in your video from Thursday, the train had passengers)

Thank you!

On a side note.. I had a hunch it could be related to Online Content Unlocker-requiring mods.. and then I realized some values in the gameconfig are different for MP vs Story.. could these mods be triggering whatever clears the peds online? \ or at least triggering the MP values, which are easily exceeded with any potentially unoptimized modded files

Edited by caseyjones32
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, caseyjones32 said:

The issue I'm mostly having now.. is with seemingly almost any mod..Trains spawn, though both trains and trams have no passengers. Ever. 

I appreciate your list! Though I do want to double check- are you also looking for passengers when you verify the train is there? (I see in your video from Thursday, the train had passengers)

Thank you!

On a side note.. I had a hunch it could be related to Online Content Unlocker-requiring mods.. and then I realized some values in the gameconfig are different for MP vs Story.. could these mods be triggering whatever clears the peds online? \ or at least triggering the MP values, which are easily exceeded with any potentially unoptimized modded files

I was using the version.dll for a while.  I then changed to Online Content Unlocker when I decided to add those Online Animals mods. So far so good. Also, I just tried installing the mod Firearms Cosmetics. If I install the mod, I still get the train spawn but there are no passengers inside. I really like the mod, so what I did is I tried opening the texture files on it, edited the texture-format, and then tested it on the game. Voila! Passengers are back on the train. So now I decided I might do and try this method on the WhyEm DLC mod. Hope it does since I like the hairdos on that mod.

As for the gameconfig, Im not really messing with it. Im using the Experimental Gameconfig release on Nexus and used it as base. Currently, I havent done anything about the file.

Edited by vincemeister55
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, vincemeister55 said:

Also, I just tried installing the mod Firearms Cosmetics. If I install the mod, I still get the train spawn but there are no passengers inside. I really like the mod, so what I did is I tried opening the texture files on it, edited the texture-format, and then tested it on the game. Voila! Passengers are back on the train.

Can you elaborate more on this? What was the conflicting format on Firearm Cosmetics and what did you change it to, and how did you change it?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dagger323 said:

Can you elaborate more on this? What was the conflicting format on Firearm Cosmetics and what did you change it to, and how did you change it?

The texture-format used in the Firearms Cosmetics is B8G8R8A8 pixel format. I changed it to BC3 DXT5 format.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vincemeister55 said:

The texture-format used in the Firearms Cosmetics is B8G8R8A8 pixel format. I changed it to BC3 DXT5 format.

Thank you! I do use firearm cosmetics.. looking into this now 🙂

• Like 1

1. OpenIV (to open and export the textures)

2. RDR 2 Toolkit (to create ytd files)

3. Redm (for the toolkit to work)

4. Paint.net or any program that can open and edit dds files (I use paint.net)

P.S

To those who like to use the WhyEm's DLC mod, I'm currently editing the texture format of the texture files in the mod. Its a very tedious process as the mod contains 2000+ texture files, and you need to edit each file.

The mod has 4 texture folders, each with 500 texture files. I just finished 1 folder. I then test different variations if it fixes the spawning issue when using the mod. You need to equip at least 1 item from WhyEm's DLC mod to have accurate results of the test;

1. I first test it with only 1 texture folder installed, the original, unedited files = spawning issue

2. I then tested it with my edited textures, still 1 folder = the train spawns with passengers, no spawning issue

3. I test again with my edited texture files in 1 folder, plus the 3 unedited folders = it spawns the train, but no passengers (but the weird part is after like a minute, passengers will spawn. Its like a delay)

So, after all the tests, I decided to continue this tedious process of editing the texture files. lol. Since It works with my test #2.

Edited by vincemeister55
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, vincemeister55 said:

P.S

To those who like to use the WhyEm's DLC mod, I'm currently editing the texture format of the texture files in the mod. Its a very tedious process as the mod contains 2000+ texture files, and you need to edit each file.

The mod has 4 texture folders, each with 500 texture files. I just finished 1 folder. I then test different variations if it fixes the spawning issue when using the mod. You need to equip at least 1 item from WhyEm's DLC mod to have accurate results of the test;

1. I first test it with only 1 texture folder installed, the original, unedited files - spawning issue

2. I then tested it with my edited textures, still 1 folder - the train spawns with passengers, no spawning issue

3. I test again with my edited texture files in 1 folder, plus the 3 unedited folders - it spawns the train, but no passengers (but the weird part is after like a minute, passengers will spawn. Its like a delay)

So, after all the tests, I decided to continue this tedious process of editing the texture files. lol. Since It works with my test #2.

First let me say thanks so much for the hard work you and others are doing to figure this out!

I'm not sure if this helps or is already known, but the AI Upscaled Gore optional mod from Improvements in Blood causes trains to spawn empty for me (aside from conductor). I noticed you mentioned using an upscaled gore mod - is it a different one from the one I mentioned?

Anyways, I'm eagerly awaiting the results of your WhyEm's DLC texture edit!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dhayv said:

First let me say thanks so much for the hard work you and others are doing to figure this out!

I'm not sure if this helps or is already known, but the AI Upscaled Gore optional mod from Improvements in Blood causes trains to spawn empty for me (aside from conductor). I noticed you mentioned using an upscaled gore mod - is it a different one from the one I mentioned?

Anyways, I'm eagerly awaiting the results of your WhyEm's DLC texture edit!

Yes I use that mod. But I use the replacement method in installing that. A feller in the comments section on that mod page gave a tip on how to do it.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I might just well downscale those textures too.

Edited by vincemeister55
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, vincemeister55 said:

P.S

1. I first test it with only 1 texture folder installed, the original, unedited files = spawning issue

2. I then tested it with my edited textures, still 1 folder = the train spawns with passengers, no spawning issue

3. I test again with my edited texture files in 1 folder, plus the 3 unedited folders = it spawns the train, but no passengers (but the weird part is after like a minute, passengers will spawn. Its like a delay)

Incredible, thanks for helping trying to resolve this issue, i hope the community can resolve this issue and finally play with all the mods we want

• Like 1

On 9/8/2024 at 6:01 PM, vincemeister55 said:

P.S

Looks like we're both doing this, I'm on the fence about whether to continue though. I started going through and converting the upscaled animals aio from upscaled textures mod but I'm constatntly asking myself why I'm putting in the effort. That loud voice keeps yelling at me because there aren't any batch methods to do this...as you said, it's beyond tedious. I can batch out the format conversion with photoshop and nvidia texture toolkit but saving them back to .ytd with rdr texture toolkit has me pulling my hair out...coding a AAA game in assembly would be an easier process.

As an aside, does anyone have a working link or fiile for the Codex toolkit for RDR? It's been removed on Nexus and all the links go to mediafire, when I try to download it, it keeps failing.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HarrietOrtega said:

Looks like we're both doing this, I'm on the fence about whether to continue though. I started going through and converting the upscaled animals aio from upscaled textures mod but I'm constatntly asking myself why I'm putting in the effort. That loud voice keeps yelling at me because there aren't any batch methods to do this...as you said, it's beyond tedious. I can batch out the format conversion with photoshop and nvidia texture toolkit but saving them back to .ytd with rdr texture toolkit has me pulling my hair out...coding a AAA game in assembly would be an easier process.

As an aside, does anyone have a working link or fiile for the Codex toolkit for RDR? It's been removed on Nexus and all the links go to mediafire, when I try to download it, it keeps failing.

Yeah, feeling the same thing. Im doing the WhyEm DLC and for  all I care, all I want from that mod are the hairdos. But why am I editing the textures? lol.

Do you know how to import dds sRGB format? The toolkit wont accept sRGB. I was trying to edit Terrain Texture Overhaul, but not importing sRGB format makes the texture with too much brightness.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vincemeister55 said:

Yeah, feeling the same thing. Im doing the WhyEm DLC and for  all I care, all I want from that mod are the hairdos. But why am I editing the textures? lol.

Do you know how to import dds sRGB format? The toolkit wont accept sRGB. I was trying to edit Terrain Texture Overhaul, but not importing sRGB format makes the texture with too much brightness.

Is that with the RDR texture toolkit or the Nvidia Tecture Toolkit? From what I know the Nvidia toolkit should be able to but from a brief read of a forum post here, it seems to do a "thing" regarding colour spaces. I'm new to this so I'm just feeling my way through.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarrietOrtega said:

Is that with the RDR texture toolkit or the Nvidia Tecture Toolkit? From what I know the Nvidia toolkit should be able to but from a brief read of a forum post here, it seems to do a "thing" regarding colour spaces. I'm new to this so I'm just feeling my way through.

The RDR 2 Toolkit. It wont import dds files with sRGB format.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2024 at 9:38 AM, vincemeister55 said:

will u finish editing whyems? if not could u post the file u did edit. Thanks

An update on the WhyEm DLC;

So, I finally finished editing the texture files of the mod, and after a thorough testing of the mod with and without, here are my findings:

*With Original WhyEm DLC enabled (meaning no edited files whatsoever)*

-I get the despawning bug immediately after loading a save game.

*With Edited WhyEm DLC enabled with EDITED textures*

-When loading a save game with any WhyEm item/s equipped on Arthur, I don't get the despawning issue. But here is the catch; IT WILL ONLY LAST FOR A FEW MINUTES. Meaning for example, I load a save game in St. Denis with WhyEm clothing equipped, in the very first few minutes, everything is good, but after a few minutes, then you can see the problem. Here is a video for example;

So here is my final assessment. My method of changing the texture-format of WhyEm DLC textures didn't work. I think it has something to do with the quantity of texture files from WhyEm (2000+). The game just couldn't handle those so many addtional files. But for better or for worse, it'll give an idea that there is a fix out there, not just for WhyEm, but for all other big texture mods. It hasnt been discovered, yet. Anyway, I'll share my edited texture files if anybody is interested in trying it in their game. Remember, it may vary from user to user. It might work for you if you only have a few texture mods. Just try. https://www.mediafire.com/file/cz2i46tcrj17u4i/WhyEm+DLC+textures+edited+by+vincemeister55.rar/file

HOWEVER - - --  If you only want the Hairdos of the mods, you can use it without the despawning issue. Just delete the Item_Textures folder in WhyEm DLC. Here is a video for example. It's the same save file as the above video, you can see the Eyepatch is gone, as well as the Gunbelt. Because I deleted the texture folder. But I still got the hairdo, The Kurt hairdo as well as the coat. I think it is vanilla even though I brought it at the trapper under WhyEm CLothing. You can still access the WhyEm clothing at the trapper. You will just get a transparent look for some of the clothes that are without textures, of course. And most importantly,  there are no despawning issues after a few minutes. Just watch the video...

That's it fellers. I did my best, but my best wasn't good enough.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, vincemeister55 said:

An update on the WhyEm DLC;

So, I finally finished editing the texture files of the mod, and after a thorough testing of the mod with and without, here are my findings:

*With Original WhyEm DLC enabled (meaning no edited files whatsoever)*

-I get the despawning bug immediately after loading a save game.

*With Edited WhyEm DLC enabled with EDITED textures*

-When loading a save game with any WhyEm item/s equipped on Arthur, I don't get the despawning issue. But here is the catch; IT WILL ONLY LAST FOR A FEW MINUTES. Meaning for example, I load a save game in St. Denis with WhyEm clothing equipped, in the very first few minutes, everything is good, but after a few minutes, then you can see the problem. Here is a video for example;

So here is my final assessment. My method of changing the texture-format of WhyEm DLC textures didn't work. I think it has something to do with the quantity of texture files from WhyEm (2000+). The game just couldn't handle those so many addtional files. But for better or for worse, it'll give an idea that there is a fix out there, not just for WhyEm, but for all other big texture mods. It hasnt been discovered, yet. Anyway, I'll share my edited texture files if anybody is interested in trying it in their game. Remember, it may vary from user to user. It might work for you if you only have a few texture mods. Just try. https://www.mediafire.com/file/cz2i46tcrj17u4i/WhyEm+DLC+textures+edited+by+vincemeister55.rar/file

HOWEVER - - --  If you only want the Hairdos of the mods, you can use it without the despawning issue. Just delete the Item_Textures folder in WhyEm DLC. Here is a video for example. It's the same save file as the above video, you can see the Eyepatch is gone, as well as the Gunbelt. Because I deleted the texture folder. But I still got the hairdo, The Kurt hairdo as well as the coat. I think it is vanilla even though I brought it at the trapper under WhyEm CLothing. You can still access the WhyEm clothing at the trapper. You will just get a transparent look for some of the clothes that are without textures, of course. And most importantly,  there are no despawning issues after a few minutes. Just watch the video...

That's it fellers. I did my best, but my best wasn't good enough.

so far ive only done a small amount of testing but with just the jorango equipped im experiencing no spawn issues or train issues.

• Like 1