HUGE Problem with Modding RDR2 That No One is Talking About

Dagger323

9 hours ago, Waggs21 said:

So idk if this has happened to any else along the lines of this same topic and it seems we’re using very similar mods… i keep having a pretty big issue; Everytime i try to lock onto a hostile NPC, i end up locked on to a story NPC, and it seems very strong.. and secondly along side that i can’t ride a wagon with a story NPC because they are hostile and i push them off like im stealing it.

Any ideas??

That's really not relevant to this thread's topic at all. This thread is specifically about the Train/NPC/Wildlife spawning issues, not other random bugs from mods you have installed and haven't tested out one by one to find the root of your issue.

• Like 2

Created an account to comment on this topic as I'm also huge in modding RDR2 (played on/off for years so most older mods I have before I still use them now unless a newer mod was developed). Probably like everyone else I also got bothered with the ambient spawn stuff when I read everything in this thread so I tested it and performed some cleaning on my end. With lots of mods and stuff in the stream folder and specially WhyEm's DLC I noticed the very issue that this topic was talking about (no Trains, no passengers in Trams/Carts, no pink spoonbills).

Not going to claim any solutions here since I didn't thoroughly tested the train spawning part like Dagger explained here but when I removed WhyEm's DLC and most of the stuff in the stream folder (specially player model changes) I immediately saw passengers in Trams/Carts, some Trains (Valentine, Saint Denis, Scarlett Meadows Crossing, Bridge in Riggs Station) and the rare spawns west of Saint Denis (pink spoonbills). I downloaded Railroad engineer to know the Train Spawns and even with lodscale Adjustment (1.0-1.25) and Ambient spawning mods (like Ambient Random Events, Ambient Gangs, Improved Wildlife and Hunting Grounds) I can see some trains now unlike before (again not fully tested as posted in this thread but seeing them now was a huge improvement). Honestly I'm fine with the results already and I just wanted to play the game again lol since I already spent several hours cleaning and testing and finding the compromise or balance I'm looking for with my mod loadout. 

Not sure it'll be helpful for others but pretty happy with the mods I have right now (still quite sizeable after some clean-up) so sharing them to you below with some comments on changes I tinkered with in the mods (some in systemsettings and globalconfig too like lodscale and ambient/max peds value).

Scripthook: February Maintenance Version (I found this Scripthook stable for most older mods and some newer ones, besides this is the only Scripthook that Rage Plugin Hook works with as I also play RDRFR)

ASI Loader: Use the one in the Scripthook V2 (dinput8.dll + OCU, I find version.dll very buggy so YMMV)

LML: Latest LML (Beta 11)

ASI mods:

• Alder Ranch.asi (use this only in epilogue)
  • AmbientRandomEvents.asi
  • AMJMTransport.asi (older version as latest doesn't fully support controller inputs)
  • AuroraBasinCabin.asi
  • Bandit_Hideouts.asi (random Posse attacking enabled but disabled Roaming bandits)
  • Banking.asi
  • Beecher's Hope Dialogue Enhanced.asi (use this only in epilogue)
  • Boats.asi
  • Boat_Animations.asi
  • BountiesExpansion.asi (Older version before the Bounty Wagon was introduced as I found this version most stable, also disabled random events and BH's)
  • BucketWash.asi
  • CampAnywhere.asi
  • CampfireWeaponLocker.asi
  • Companion.asi
  • Contracts.asi
  • CoresRegenOverTime1.0.asi
  • CutDialogueRestorationandEnhancement2.1.asi
  • DogCompanion.asi
  • EasyHookPatch.asi 
  • FastWalk.asi
  • GatlingWagons.asi
  • Graves.asi
  • Gunsmith.asi
  • GunTricks.asi
  • HorseLoadout.asi
  • HorseSprint-v2.asi
  • Houses.asi
  • HuntingCamp.asi
  • HuntingGrounds.asi (disabled every feature except for the Dynamic Size as that's just the feature I wanted in this mod)
  • ImmersiveGuarma.asi
  • Injury.asi
  • LockdownManager.asi
  • LOS Enemy Blips.asi
  • Minimap.asi
  • MorePersistentWeather.asi
  • Needs.asi (older version)
  • NoAutoEquip.asi
  • NoAutoReloadEver.asi
  • NoDeadEyeEffects.asi
  • NoDualWielding2.1.asi
  • NoHolstering.asi
  • NoSinking.asi
  • NoTwinRocksThievesLandingScripts.asi
  • Outfits.asi
  • Pay.asi
  • PedDamageOverhaul.asi (Light version so I can use it with Ped Accuracy overhaul)
  • Rampage.asi
  • dr2-translator.asi
  • RedDeadLawmen.asi
  • RestoredCutContent-Quiver1.6.6.asi
  • ShavingKit.asi
  • SleepDeprivation.asi
  • SmokingComplete.asi
  • Softer.asi
  • StashThatLantern2.8.asi
  • StashThatWagon.asi
  • ThirstyHorse.asi
  • UnlockCores.asi
  • vfs.asi
  • WeaponScope.asi 
  • whm.ammunation.asi
  • whm.pedaccuracyoverhaul.asi

LML Mods:

• Ambient Gang - RDR1 Gang
  • AuroraBasinCabin
  • Contracts
  • Corpse Spawn Distance
  • Follow People
  • Graphical issue fixes
    • systemsettings.ymt: lodscale 1.0-1.25, pedlodbias 0.9, 
    • timecycle_mods_1.xml: slod_fade_power 0.000 0.000, lod_mult_slod1 0.900 0.900
  • HappyEndingMoodAddon
  • Herbalist
  • Holstering animation 1.2.2
  • Huntsman
  • Immersive Scenarios
  • Improved Wildlife
  • John Can Swim
  • JustShutUpAlready
  • JustUseTheCrossAlready
  • LAW
  • Maverick Weapons
  • MaxPayne (this is the "An Experimental Game Config" Mod, I used "Stutter Fix" mod before I found this, the changes are already there anyways for the 8GB VRAM GPU I have, there are still pop-ins but you gotta find compromise in the end lol)
    • gameconfig.xml:  (AmbientPedsMultiplier = 150, MaxTotalPeds_Base =150, MaxTotalPeds = 250)
  • no_ammo
  • Online Content Unlocker
  • PDO v2.0 Extended Features
  • Perspective (w/ some changes for my personal liking but I don't think we need to mention here as it's not critical for the ambient spawn issues)
  • RedDeadLawmen
  • Silent Deadeye
  • Thirsty Horse
  • WickedHorseMan/Gameplay/Timescale (was using the "Consistent Timeflow" mod before this mod was uploaded)

Stream Folder:

• hud_reticle.gfx
  • rpg_textures.ytd
  • a_c_horse_tennesseewalker_mahoganybay.ymt
  • a_c_horse_turkoman_darkbay.ymt
  • a_c_horse_turkoman_silver.ymt
  • a_c_horse_turkoman_gold.ymt
  • water-seiska.ymap
  • frontend_store.ytd
  • a_c_horse_mustang_grullodun.ymt
  • a_c_horse_buell_warvets.ymt
  • a_c_horse_arabian_white.ymt
  • a_c_horse_john_endlesssummer.ymt
  • a_c_horse_mustang_wildbay.ymt
  • a_c_horse_mustang_tigerstripedbay.ymt
  • hud_toasts.ytd
  • a_c_horse_dutchwarmblood_sootybuckskin.ymt

• Like 1

https://www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/3948?tab=posts

Here.  This should fix most of the issues. Read the comment section if it does not. Havent tested chapter 4 and out. But it works fine in chapter 2. Maybe to well. I am seeing ambient events everywhere I go. I see trains with passengers and trams with passengers. Lots of animals etc.

And I am using all the LOD and Texture mods and all the big mods also like PDO and WhyEms DLC etc.

46 minutes ago, black0cs said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/3948?tab=posts

Here.  This should fix most of the issues. Read the comment section if it does not. Havent tested chapter 4 and out. But it works fine in chapter 2. Maybe to well. I am seeing ambient events everywhere I go. I see trains with passengers and trams with passengers. Lots of animals etc.

And I am using all the LOD and Texture mods and all the big mods also like PDO and WhyEms DLC etc.

I've already linked that mod several times in this thread before. In my experience it definitely helps with peds and wildlife, but trains are still hit or miss, and mostly miss, especially in large settlements. The only way to accurately test for normal train spawns is to follow the method I described extensively several pages back in the thread.

23 hours ago, Dagger323 said:

I've already linked that mod several times in this thread before. In my experience it definitely helps with peds and wildlife, but trains are still hit or miss, and mostly miss, especially in large settlements. The only way to accurately test for normal train spawns is to follow the method I described extensively several pages back in the thread.

I have. With the Railroad Engineer and test in every town. I tested it with a clean chapter 2 save file and a year ago chapter 3 save file. Still yet to test with chapter 4 since I do not have one. What I did notice though is a lot of WhyEm's mods are breaking the game. WhyEms DLC results in no passenger in trams for example. 

You also have to use the Scripthookv2 from nexus as stated in the gameconfigs comment section. And there are other edits that I made to make it function.  Here are my mods and game has everything from vanilla.Could contain: text, screenshot, font

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, black0cs said:

I have. With the Railroad Engineer and test in every town. I tested it with a clean chapter 2 save file and a year ago chapter 3 save file. Still yet to test with chapter 4 since I do not have one. What I did notice though is a lot of WhyEm's mods are breaking the game. WhyEms DLC results in no passenger in trams for example. 

You also have to use the Scripthookv2 from nexus as stated in the gameconfigs comment section. And there are other edits that I made to make it function.  Here are my mods and game has everything from vanilla.Could contain: text, screenshot, font

I've been using Scripthook V2 the entire time. And I've made numerous additional edits to the gameconfig as per dominatorgt's and AbdelrahmanMahmoud's recommendations. As I said, trains are still a big problem, and I can confirm this because I've tested them thoroughly for months. They'll show up in the wilderness but rarely if ever in settlements. And I know that others are still experiencing no trains even with the "An Experimental Game Config to Help with the pop-in and spawn issue" mod because someone else mentioned the same thing in the comments section of that very mod. Uninstalling mods and comparing the game to vanilla proves just how many trains are still missing from modded versions of the game. No one has been able to solve the train issue as of now. It's the biggest hurdle that still needs to be overcome.

And yes, WhyEm's mods break tons of stuff in the game. That's old news at this point.

Edited by Dagger323

On 7/12/2024 at 4:29 AM, Dagger323 said:

I've been using Scripthook V2 the entire time. And I've made numerous additional edits to the gameconfig as per dominatorgt's and AbdelrahmanMahmoud's recommendations. As I said, trains are still a big problem, and I can confirm this because I've tested them thoroughly for months. They'll show up in the wilderness but rarely if ever in settlements. And I know that others are still experiencing no trains even with the "An Experimental Game Config to Help with the pop-in and spawn issue" mod because someone else mentioned the same thing in the comments section of that very mod. Uninstalling mods and comparing the game to vanilla proves just how many trains are still missing from modded versions of the game. No one has been able to solve the train issue as of now. It's the biggest hurdle that still needs to be overcome.

And yes, WhyEm's mods break tons of stuff in the game. That's old news at this point.

Idk what to tell you.  Trains show up fine for me in every settlement and I am using every texture mod out there. Only thing that breaks for me is the tram having passengers when I used whyems dlc. Please try on a new save file as sometimes saves get corrupted due to mods. Also do not use the train engineer mod. The game does not draw trains on the map 24/7 it would be idiotic to have something like this.

24 minutes ago, black0cs said:

Idk what to tell you.  Trains show up fine for me in every settlement and I am using every texture mod out there. Only thing that breaks for me is the tram having passengers when I used whyems dlc. Please try on a new save file as sometimes saves get corrupted due to mods. Also do not use the train engineer mod. The game does not draw trains on the map 24/7 it would be idiotic to have something like this.

Unless perhaps you're playing in a much lower resolution than I am (native 4K) with lowered graphics settings that may be affecting how efficient your game's spawns are, then I don't know what to tell you either. I have tested thoroughly on dozens of different saves. Across multiple chapters. Like I said, I have been troubleshooting this stuff for MONTHS. And I'm well aware of the fact that the game doesn't draw trains on the map 24/7. The Railroad Engineer mod is the only way to determine where trains WILL be though once you get close enough to their icons on the map, and thus it's the only way to consistently be able to test for trains correctly spawning in. So claiming that using it is "idiotic" is both false and completely idiotic in itself.

Maybe this is the dumbest idea ever - Why hasn't anyone just made a mod to add train, tram and ped spawns configurable style?

Would it simply not function?

If we can boost memory pools then I don't see how this could not be fixed simply.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Avliden said:

Maybe this is the dumbest idea ever - Why hasn't anyone just made a mod to add train, tram and ped spawns configurable style?

Would it simply not function?

If we can boost memory pools then I don't see how this could not be fixed simply.

That's exactly what I'd like to know. It seems that for a willing and knowledgeable modder this would be completely doable. Especially for train spawns, since the mod that has been linked which edits memory pools pretty much has already solved the ped and wildlife spawns. Maybe it's more complex than I realize, but I see no reason why this couldn't be resolved through a mod that specifically targets trains and controls how frequently they show up.

On 7/15/2024 at 9:57 AM, Dagger323 said:

Unless perhaps you're playing in a much lower resolution than I am (native 4K) with lowered graphics settings that may be affecting how efficient your game's spawns are, then I don't know what to tell you either. I have tested thoroughly on dozens of different saves. Across multiple chapters. Like I said, I have been troubleshooting this stuff for MONTHS. And I'm well aware of the fact that the game doesn't draw trains on the map 24/7. The Railroad Engineer mod is the only way to determine where trains WILL be though once you get close enough to their icons on the map, and thus it's the only way to consistently be able to test for trains correctly spawning in. So claiming that using it is "idiotic" is both false and completely idiotic in itself.

You are using a mod that is touching trains and expect them to work as vanilla? I do not use that mod and I experience trains in every settlement and wilderness. I am also seeing peds spawn correctly in them. I am running a 4090, i7-10700k and 32gb of ram so my hardware isnt a problem. Ultra everything and DLSS in Vulkan. I am also using a shit ton of mods including script mods and texture mods.

7 minutes ago, black0cs said:

You are using a mod that is touching trains and expect them to work as vanilla? I do not use that mod and I experience trains in every settlement and wilderness. I am also seeing peds spawn correctly in them. I am running a 4090, i7-10700k and 32gb of ram so my hardware isnt a problem. Ultra everything and DLSS in Vulkan. I am also using a shit ton of mods including script mods and texture mods.

I have tested both with and without the train mod. The train spawns are 100% identical regardless of whether I'm using it or not. Again, I don't know what to tell you. But I have absolutely tested this thoroughly, and for a lot longer than you have. If you have consistent trains in your game, great. You've solved YOUR issues somehow. For me and many others, the issue is ever present.

Well, I have began to fix every single mod I have. So far I have Weapon Upscale and 2K Gang done and Young Arthur.

Perfect spawns. Loads of mods.

I wasn't sure about it at first but this thread got me to start optimizing my Horse Overhaul mod alongside some other ones I had, and I'm finally starting to see a lot more wildlife again, along with passengers..

I'm sure some modders have worked hard to try and make their mods optimal but this is definitely something people ought to consider when making mods that could be optimized further.

Edited by goldenplaysterraria
  • Like 1

I finally experienced that no train bug. But a wierd variation of it. No matter if I deleted all mods it would not revert back to normal. Meaning corrupted save file. I tried an older save file same issue but I believe I also used some mods on that. I ended up deleting the entire game, including the documents folder for it. Afterwards I redownloaded and installed only the train blip mod and rampage. Using the same old save file it still didnt function. That is untill I downloaded a clean chapter 2 save file. I teleported around to the trains where they all were. And they all spawned. Confirming this was a save file corruption. But then I loaded up the old corrupted save file (didnt quit the game) and trains were spawning normally again. I have no clue why.  I ended up overwritting the save file with the new instance where the trains spawn and restarted the game. Now the game is spawning the trains normally again. I still havent added back the mods yet. But maybe this can function as a fix? Maybe the game is using some sort of universal cache system. And loading up a clean chapter 2 save can help reverse it. Remember that I deleted the entire game and only was in the corrupted save file for like 10 seconds tops before I realised the game wasnt showing trains. I am not sure where the game stores this information but id try deleting the documents folder first. And then the game  and following my footsteps. But id probably not include the corrupted save file first. But only the clean save then save again when you load in and can confirm that trains spawn. And then move your old corrupted save file in and then launch and load into chapter 2 again, check for trains again. Then load into corrupted save file and check for trains. If yes. Save and overwrite the save file. If not... I guess this didnt work for you.

13 hours ago, black0cs said:

I finally experienced that no train bug. But a wierd variation of it. No matter if I deleted all mods it would not revert back to normal. Meaning corrupted save file. I tried an older save file same issue but I believe I also used some mods on that. I ended up deleting the entire game, including the documents folder for it. Afterwards I redownloaded and installed only the train blip mod and rampage. Using the same old save file it still didnt function. That is untill I downloaded a clean chapter 2 save file. I teleported around to the trains where they all were. And they all spawned. Confirming this was a save file corruption. But then I loaded up the old corrupted save file (didnt quit the game) and trains were spawning normally again. I have no clue why.  I ended up overwritting the save file with the new instance where the trains spawn and restarted the game. Now the game is spawning the trains normally again. I still havent added back the mods yet. But maybe this can function as a fix? Maybe the game is using some sort of universal cache system. And loading up a clean chapter 2 save can help reverse it. Remember that I deleted the entire game and only was in the corrupted save file for like 10 seconds tops before I realised the game wasnt showing trains. I am not sure where the game stores this information but id try deleting the documents folder first. And then the game  and following my footsteps. But id probably not include the corrupted save file first. But only the clean save then save again when you load in and can confirm that trains spawn. And then move your old corrupted save file in and then launch and load into chapter 2 again, check for trains again. Then load into corrupted save file and check for trains. If yes. Save and overwrite the save file. If not... I guess this didnt work for you.

Interesting. But I've not ever personally experienced that. My saves have never gotten corrupted from mods I've installed, and uninstalling all mods will immediately restore my train spawns to normal no matter which save file I use. I guess it depends on the specific mod list you have though, and perhaps certain mods do corrupt save files. I just don't seem to have encountered any with the ones I've installed.

2 hours ago, Dagger323 said:

Interesting. But I've not ever personally experienced that. My saves have never gotten corrupted from mods I've installed, and uninstalling all mods will immediately restore my train spawns to normal no matter which save file I use. I guess it depends on the specific mod list you have though, and perhaps certain mods do corrupt save files. I just don't seem to have encountered any with the ones I've installed.

So I readded my mods and one train spawned before nothing again. I decided to reload the chapter 2 save file again and test there. Again the trains were working fine with the mods installed. So I reloaded back again into my chapter 3 "corrupted" save file and again the trains are working normally... It's so wierd and I believe it might be linked to save files somehow

https://www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/36?tab=files

this is the save file I used. You mind trying to see if you have the same effect. Just place the save into your Rockstar Documents folder. Load up the game. Make sure that the save file you usually play on dosnt have trains. Then load up the chapter 2 save file you downloaded and teleport a bit further away from a train and catch up to it. If trains spawn try reloding back to your save file and see if they function again?

After doing some more testing I've come to the conclussion that autosave is the issue? Hear me out. After discovering that a clean chapter 2 save file returns trains and then loading up a "corrupted" save file in the same game session also keeps trains. I tested further by saving and overwritting the old "corrupted" save file with the new "uncorrupted" save file. Then quit the game and restarted and loaded back into the new "uncorrupted" save file. And tested for trains again. Yes trains were back. I then kept playing and quit the game and restared the game again. This time trains were gone. Wierd right? I then tested again this time i disabled the autosave. Loaded up chapter 2 save file. Loaded back into the "corrupted" save file. Made sure trains were back. Overwrote the "corrupted" save file. And quit the game. Restarted the game. Checked for trains on the new no autosave "uncorrupted" save file. and look at that. They are there. As long as the game does not load from a autosave the trains are fully there and functioning.

So this is my solution:
1. Download: https://www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/36?tab=files
https://www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/649 and
https://www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/233

2. Place the save file into C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\Rockstar Games\Red Dead Redemption 2\Profiles\D885893F (Different numbers for different users) back out and go into the settings folder and delete all the bin and vulkan/dx12 cache files. Not your system.xml

3. Go into your lml folder and delete mods.xml and patterns.dat. Load up the game and into the chapter 2 save file. 

4. Use rampage and the train manager mod to locate a train and see if it spawns. Make sure you teleport further away then you think and let it naturally spawn in. 

5. If trains are spaning normally now do not quit the game but rather load into your old save file and test again there. 

6. If trains are loading normally. Disable autosave. Save over the old "corrupted" save file that you have and restart the game.

7. Test again if the issue has been resolved. 

This is a fix that worked for me. I hope it works for others. Please note that the game only had issues with trains nothing else. So to make sure you have the same issue as me go into the city and check if you have passengers in the trams. If not then you probably dont have the same issue as me but rather mods that are to heavy. If you do have passengers in trams but no trains. Try my fix.

Edited by black0cs

On 7/25/2024 at 8:57 PM, black0cs said:

After doing some more testing I've come to the conclussion that autosave is the issue? Hear me out. After discovering that a clean chapter 2 save file returns trains and then loading up a "corrupted" save file in the same game session also keeps trains. I tested further by saving and overwritting the old "corrupted" save file with the new "uncorrupted" save file. Then quit the game and restarted and loaded back into the new "uncorrupted" save file. And tested for trains again. Yes trains were back. I then kept playing and quit the game and restared the game again. This time trains were gone. Wierd right? I then tested again this time i disabled the autosave. Loaded up chapter 2 save file. Loaded back into the "corrupted" save file. Made sure trains were back. Overwrote the "corrupted" save file. And quit the game. Restarted the game. Checked for trains on the new no autosave "uncorrupted" save file. and look at that. They are there. As long as the game does not load from a autosave the trains are fully there and functioning.

So this is my solution:
1. Download: https://www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/36?tab=files
https://www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/649 and
https://www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/233

2. Place the save file into C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\Rockstar Games\Red Dead Redemption 2\Profiles\D885893F (Different numbers for different users) back out and go into the settings folder and delete all the bin and vulkan/dx12 cache files. Not your system.xml

3. Go into your lml folder and delete mods.xml and patterns.dat. Load up the game and into the chapter 2 save file. 

4. Use rampage and the train manager mod to locate a train and see if it spawns. Make sure you teleport further away then you think and let it naturally spawn in. 

5. If trains are spaning normally now do not quit the game but rather load into your old save file and test again there. 

6. If trains are loading normally. Disable autosave. Save over the old "corrupted" save file that you have and restart the game.

7. Test again if the issue has been resolved. 

This is a fix that worked for me. I hope it works for others. Please note that the game only had issues with trains nothing else. So to make sure you have the same issue as me go into the city and check if you have passengers in the trams. If not then you probably dont have the same issue as me but rather mods that are to heavy. If you do have passengers in trams but no trains. Try my fix.

Ignore this. After you fix the save. It will revert back to corrupted after a while by itself. I guess there is no fixing this issue without Rockstars help or a modder that can do something like resource adjusters mod for GTA 5. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, black0cs said:

Ignore this. After you fix the save. It will revert back to corrupted after a while by itself. I guess there is no fixing this issue without Rockstars help or a modder that can do something like resource adjusters mod for GTA 5. 

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks for doing some rigorous testing and finding out more about this though.

9 hours ago, Dagger323 said:

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks for doing some rigorous testing and finding out more about this though.

I just deleted everything again and tried the same methology. Again no trains even without mods or with. But loading up chapter 2 gives them back. I have two chapter 3 save files. 1 without doing the bandint 8, 9 and gabmler poker challenge. And 1 with doing them. The one where the challenges are done is where I have played for a bit and the trains dissapear. I am gonna play for a bit now on the chapter 3 save file where there are trains and the challenges are not done to see if they eventually dissappear. There is something wierd going on here. The games logic around trains is so wierd.

Maybe its tied to progression or something. I dont really know at this point. 

Edited by black0cs
  • Like 1

Update: I dont know anymore. I give up. Trains dissapeared again after playing for a while in chapter 3. Then returned in chapter 4. I cant find a correlation.

• Like 1

The experimental game config you mentioned some posts ago really helped with my issue, thanks.

Edited by oofkal
Spelling error.