Broken game with broken mods

using the feburary scripthook and dinput version, and the beta 11 Lenny loader, 

none of my ragdoll mods seem to work - something happened between a game update where PDO no longer is compatible with alot of the euphoria mods out there? or am i stupid? i have everything correct. But ive heard that some mods only like CERTAIN game saves - so im assuming if my games busted i should make a new save and itll fix itself? im not sure what to do. When i shoot at someone (with any ragdoll mod installed, like AEM, WERO, LLRO,) they just flop to the floor or just stand still and slowly slump over. Its depressing - my favorite thing about rdr2 was the ragdolls besides the storyline of course,. 

I can show someone on discord or if someone has perfected this bullshit id love to know more and learn about how to troubleshoot and fix things on my own. Currently been putting up with this nonsense for like a year. any help at all appreciated. Discord is fartypantsjr

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/12/2023 at 3:43 PM, reddeaddiamondsrererededas said:

using the feburary scripthook and dinput version, and the beta 11 Lenny loader, 

none of my ragdoll mods seem to work - something happened between a game update where PDO no longer is compatible with alot of the euphoria mods out there? or am i stupid? i have everything correct. But ive heard that some mods only like CERTAIN game saves - so im assuming if my games busted i should make a new save and itll fix itself? im not sure what to do. When i shoot at someone (with any ragdoll mod installed, like AEM, WERO, LLRO,) they just flop to the floor or just stand still and slowly slump over. Its depressing - my favorite thing about rdr2 was the ragdolls besides the storyline of course,. 

I can show someone on discord or if someone has perfected this bullshit id love to know more and learn about how to troubleshoot and fix things on my own. Currently been putting up with this nonsense for like a year. any help at all appreciated. Discord is fartypantsjr

did you ever find a fix for this im currently having this same issue.  a few wees ago i was playing with PDO + euphoria mod(s) just fine but i cleaned my game of mods to play RDO with a friends but when i tryed modding my game back i started to have problems some, that ive fixed but this problem isbecoming unfixable for me ive cleaned my game of mods multiple times to restart and install mods fresh but for some reason some mods work while some dont not sure what im doing wrong this time. maybe its because i switched my browser to opera lol i doudt it