Bertram and Cave Hermit vs Earth – A Full Length Feature RDR2-made-film-of-sorts (I actually spent probably 2500 hours altogether on the production of this)

AlexLifeson2112

I finally released it and hope you all enjoy -  I obessed over the smallest details from a frame that was too long to a punch that was too loud and the irony is that nobody will probably ever watch the whole thing -  but in terms of editing I carefully crafted this to turn out exactly like it did

BERTRAM AND CAVE HERMIT VS EARTH - A RED DEAD REDEMPTION II MOVIE

What can I say -  I was pathetically invested in finishing what I set out to do and its finally time to share it with the few who will watch it  -  But honestly,  I don’t regret a second making this  -  If everyone hates it then ..  I’ll still be proud of it.   I always looked for videos of alligators and cougars attacking people in RDR2 and got a lot of click bait and misleading videos - I just wanted to deliver on something I would want to watch when I discovered this game -  or was waiting for it to come out on pc and refused to play it until then…  This doesn’t spoil the story because it’s not connected to the RDR2 world or lore – I reimagined the characters, uncle too to a very brief extent … I took uncle to the more responsible end of the spectrum and as for the other three…  Let’s just say they would get along great with Anton Chigurh  (that’s a No Country for Old Men reference there)…

Well I hope you get a chance to check it out - its long so I guess here and there if you don’t have the time..  I tried to make this well paced and interesting because I know from myself that it’s hard to keep an audience-me with ADHD… I made it because they gave me something to help me focus – on what I have no idea… I guess I should take the time to thank the people who work and worked tirelessly to make the salt combo that kept me going through all of this – but more importantly the creators of the mods and the people like me who enjoy them and keep this community alive.  

I really put my all into this… So enjoy he show!

OtnTkgK.png