Cant get any mod to work...

Hey partners,how you doin?

I played rdr1 on my ps and 2 now on my pc but recently discovered there are mods to make it look better.

Well, the problem is i can t get any of them to work properly. I ve downloaded lml, i ve created a stream file in the lml file(there wasn t any),i down loaded modemanager as well,i ve even placed the scripthooc 2 dlls and asi in the main file of the game.Game doesn t start at all when there s the version.dll from the asi loader file,so i deleted it (i read that the dinput8.dll file does the same job as well) and i can run the game.Problem is i ve tried so many mods for horses,faces,from here or nexus forum (i m an old member there) and none works. I ve put all graphics to ultra just in case,but nothing. Any help? I m using a legitimate vers of the game and always offline (not into online playing, i m a love wolf,what can i say...).

I tried deleting everything,leaving the folder with the games files,then downloading all and putting again inside.Still,game won t start with version.dll inside,and downloaded ONLY lml compatible mods,will have to check if this worked.The problem is mainly with all the other mods,about horses,reshades etc,which don t install using lml

I just checked,neither the no vignette effect nor the lasso mods work,although i follow the instructions in every single mod page, download them with mod manager and then put the files in lml file...

Desktop Screenshot 2023.04.19 - 13.08.46.11.png

Edited by omorfos1104

New problem occured.The game won t start when either version.dll or vfs.asi are in the game folder... I don t get it... my game is now 1.0.1436.28 and no lml works until back to version 8...I ll try testing some mods using this.still version.dll stops game from starting...

UPDATE: i deleted version.dll and used lml 8 since only that let the game start.I tried the lasso and gun letal work mods and they seem to work.Any ideas bout the ones cannot be downloaded via lml?...

Edited by omorfos1104

The latest game version is 1.0.1491.18. You are still on an older version which is why you need an older LML version.

If a mod cannot be downloaded via the Mod Manager, just copy it into the lml folder manually.

• Like 1