(Another ) mod request : Add max health for ped changer

Doktor VS

Hello everyone, when you change theplayer model into another, the max health is slightly decreased and you are one shot all the time. Is there a way to add something that increases the max health of the player , or a talented modder interested doing it ? 🙂

37 minutes ago, Doktor VS said:

I used it but the health didn't changed, I use another ped model 😕

I will give it another try on the weekend. I used the playerped, so the model shouldnt be a showstopper I think. Maybe the health was to low? I set it to 100.

On 2/6/2020 at 7:52 PM, HughJanus said:

Bump (so the Doktor can see that there was a new post)

I tried your new version but it doesn't change anything. It seems like the health level is locked, when you load another ped model 😕

Hey Doktor, I tried once again (using a different logic) and also added an ini file (so you can alter the value yourself, if it works).

Please give it a try 🙂

SetPlayerHealth.zip

Edit: Alternatively we could try setting the damage modifier for NPCs lower, if you want?

Edited by HughJanus

11 hours ago, HughJanus said:

Hey Doktor, I tried once again (using a different logic) and also added an ini file (so you can alter the value yourself, if it works).

Please give it a try 🙂

SetPlayerHealth.zip 113.28 kB · 1 download

Edit: Alternatively we could try setting the damage modifier for NPCs lower, if you want?

Hi there, friend ! 🙂 I tried but it still doesn't work, I wonder if it's because I do shit xDD Take a look at the health level ad the stats, they are all in red

Red Dead Redemption 2 Screenshot 2020.02.09 - 18.08.57.38.png

3 hours ago, element117 said:

Yes and it works making it impossible to be killed but I was actually looking at lowering the health value so its easier to be killed, I tried changing it from 900 to a really low number but character remains invincible 

Weird, it seems to be working for @Doktor VS.

Have you tried setting it to 100?

Do you have any other mods installed?

On 2/12/2020 at 9:02 PM, HughJanus said:

Weird, it seems to be working for @Doktor VS.

Have you tried setting it to 100?

Do you have any other mods installed?

I’m using the PedDamage mod, and the mod that slows down time. 

PedDamage now has a playerhealth option included but it also makes the character invincible. I’ve tried setting it to all kinds of different values I just can’t figure it out 

Edit: is running this or pedDamage overhaul alongside custom timescale/rage plugin hook conflicting? 
Running ScriptHook alongside Rage perhaps?

Edited by element117

1 hour ago, element117 said:

I’m using the PedDamage mod, and the mod that slows down time. 

PedDamage now has a playerhealth option included but it also makes the character invincible. I’ve tried setting it to all kinds of different values I just can’t figure it out 

Edit: is running this or pedDamage overhaul alongside custom timescale/rage plugin hook conflicting? 
Running ScriptHook alongside Rage perhaps?

The playerhealth option in the Ped Damage Overhaul uses exactly the same code as this mod does.

But if its not working for you, set the playerhealth in the Ped Damage Overhaul ini to 0 and use this mod.

There shouldnt be any conflicts. As for ScriptHook and Rage, I dont know, but they may be conflicting.

10 minutes ago, HughJanus said:

The playerhealth option in the Ped Damage Overhaul uses exactly the same code as this mod does.

But if its not working for you, set the playerhealth in the Ped Damage Overhaul ini to 0 and use this mod.

There shouldnt be any conflicts. As for ScriptHook and Rage, I dont know, but they may be conflicting.

If for some reason nothing works, could I request a plugin that increases NPC damage output?