How to find root folder for mods?

Sixsky

Sorry Im new to gaming PC & ive downloaded a trainer mod but it says to put it in root folder for RDR2 and I cant find it. I know its probably very simple but can someone lead me in the right direction?

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, N3braska said:

im also new to pc but that file u listed is no where to be found but i also have lennys simple trainer and trying to download out fit changer and cannot find my root game file

Depending on the language setting of your operating system, the "Program Data" folder may have a different name.

i right click on it but it doesnt give me the the opition to choose open file location minecraft is the only game that when i right click on it i can open thew file location

Edited by N3braska

1 hour ago, N3braska said:

i right click on it but it doesnt give me the the opition to choose open file location minecraft is the only game that when i right click on it i can open thew file location

Do you use steam or what launcher do you have it for?

6 hours ago, N3braska said:

if i could get to see where lennys simple trainer is in my files i would be able to do it

Describe your problem.

UnknownOutlaw23 has already told you how to find the root folder.

What are you talking about Lennys Simple Trainer?

my problem is that i want to download and use the mod outfit changer but idk where the root folder is. i also have lennys simple traner but i installed it and it worked right away and im sorry im giving yall so much trouble over this

12 hours ago, N3braska said:

my problem is that i want to download and use the mod outfit changer but idk where the root folder is. i also have lennys simple traner but i installed it and it worked right away and im sorry im giving yall so much trouble over this

Where did you put Lennys Simple Trainer? Because if it works, you have probably already put it into the root folder.

• 2 months later...
On 5/22/2020 at 12:00 AM, HughJanus said:

Where did you put Lennys Simple Trainer? Because if it works, you have probably already put it into the root folder.

i just downloaded lennys simple trainer and it worked

• 3 years later...