Weapon Deterioration

rhuaranga

Hello guys, this week as a result of not having any mods, I have noticed that the weapons (in the normal game), I have fully tested it on a Litchfield repeater. There is no problem when shooting, at least none such as the weapon jams, I have taken a state of 100% to Zero (visually, for a long time) and I have continued to shoot even with a zero state of the weapon. The only thing the game told me was a message indicating that I should clean the weapon, but I kept hunting and shooting without appreciable problems. Is this behavior normal? Shouldn't the weapon be locked or reached state zero (without maintenance) be unusable?

I have tried a semi-automatic pistol and this time I have noticed that the damage decreases (at least in normal bullets I have fired more than 600 bullets), but it does not reach zero. Searching for information I have found that: "Weapons can never be broken, but they become much weaker if left unrepaired. As your weapon's condition decreases, it will do less damage, be less accurate, fire slower, and take longer to fire." recharge". To evaluate weapon deterioration faster, change the variable DegradationModifier value="1.000000" to 3 (weaponcomponents.meta file, replaced with LML).

I have found the variable to make the weapon cannot be cleaned with a weapon oil (PermanentDegradationThreshold), that is to say that it has a permanent degradation, but I cannot make the weapon lower its damage even to zero, I am modifying the file weapons.ymt . Any ideas?

Edited by rhuaranga