For anyone suffering with micro stutters using LML

innxcence

On 1/7/2022 at 6:44 AM, pantone3245C said:

I just tried this and it came up with a prompt to update my AB scripthook, and steam froze - had to restart my PC. Which scripthook are you running with it?

I, too, am not a modder.

Those settings would have absolutely no effect on your Scripthook, so you might have other issues going on there.

• 1 year later...

# RDR 2 LML causing stutter

I had been having this problem for a long time now with the vfs.asi file where there is a constant stutter that gets worse when you move faster. I tried changing the loglevel to 0 however that did not fix it in my case. In my certain case I had just put in another SSD in my computer and had left rdr 2 on my original SSD. 

FIX - I moved my rdr2 file from my windows C drive which was my original SSD, to my new Windows D drive (new SSD). This solved the stutter issue for me.

I am not sure if its because my new ssd is faster or not but this is what solved the issue for me. I also saw some other people who moved there game file onto SSD and that solved it for them too.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/28/2023 at 10:24 AM, seaparks said:

# RDR 2 LML causing stutter

I had been having this problem for a long time now with the vfs.asi file where there is a constant stutter that gets worse when you move faster. I tried changing the loglevel to 0 however that did not fix it in my case. In my certain case I had just put in another SSD in my computer and had left rdr 2 on my original SSD. 

FIX - I moved my rdr2 file from my windows C drive which was my original SSD, to my new Windows D drive (new SSD). This solved the stutter issue for me.

I am not sure if its because my new ssd is faster or not but this is what solved the issue for me. I also saw some other people who moved there game file onto SSD and that solved it for them too.

After listening to the advice and changing the ssd, everything was solved Thank you so much. You're the best!

Edited by nkj
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...