LML not working?

Stupter1

On 8/31/2021 at 2:51 AM, Stupter1 said:

I dont know if it has anything to do with new rdr2 update i have version dll and all installed i neeed help

And lml doesnt even work nothing changes 

@Stupter1 Check that you don't have dinput.dll installed as it is a asi loader and can mess with the version.dll asi loader. I would recommend removing version.dll as it does not have any protection from you accidently using mods in Red Dead Online. dinput.dll does the same thing as version.dll but has the protection that prevents you accidently using mods in Red Dead Online. I tested lml with dininput.dll and it works. You can check if lml is working if lml is generating log files. Lml won't do anything if no lml mods are installed. If you have a lml mod installed and it seems to not work, then there is something wrong with the lml mod, NOT lml itself. 

Edited by WesternGamer
Added more helpful info

@R2400 Check that vfs.log and ModManager.log files are being generated. If they are being generated, then it is most likely an issue with how the lml mods are installed. It is also sometimes that the install.xml file in the lml mod is misconfigured and would cause the mod to not work. Lml does not indicate ingame if it is working so it would look like that lml is broken when the lml mod is actually the problem.

Edited by WesternGamer