Qwardnaffle hid his npc catalog 2.4 mod on nexus (I have the Google drive file sent to me and posted the link to download)

Qwardnaffle hid his mod because he said he doesn't support it anymore, I think his modding work is great and I wish he would have kept it up or uploaded it here, it look really cool, I don't have a pc but when I do get one I really would like to download the 2.4 version of the mod, anyway just making a notified post, I hope someone didn't threaten him to take down the mod

Edited by Splikrsmcdinks
To show that I have the file now

This seems like it might've happened recently because the post above^ is 8 hours ago. I do have a PC and when I searched for the Rio Donkey Rider poncho, images of NPC Catalog 2.4 came up and it's exactly what I need for Arthur. There are two other mods I'm aware of. One is the Man With No Name Poncho, which is open and has terrible clipping through the back and right shoulder. Another is Restored Clothes in Wardrobe which replaces the Legendary Panther Cloak - extremely tedious to get as all master challenges must be completed to spawn that panther. I'm not finding NPC Catalog 2.4 here. Has anyone downloaded it, and would they mind sending me a download link?

There are media fire and nexus mods pages with mod but I can't download them, and the story may be that take-two didn't like his van Der nude gang mod so they forced him to take them down, but he took them down at 1:09 am, maybe take-two took them down or threatened nexus to take them down

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qgANxIqS0JShFXCIAnWozf2A3WGG-_gc/view?usp=drivesdk

This is the download for npc catalog 2.4

And here is another file labeled as the red dead offline merge from media fire of npc catalogs 2.4 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u0h-gfxg17WJYyG9SeVb-j1TSmuFR2jQ/view?usp=drivesdk

Enjoy and try both and see if there are any differences or any other changes [these two mod files are only compatible with red dead offline 1.2, but don't worry all of the weapons and clothes are still in version 1.2 from June 25 by lms and others]

Edited by Splikrsmcdinks

3 hours ago, Culuf said:

This seems like it might've happened recently because the post above^ is 8 hours ago. I do have a PC and when I searched for the Rio Donkey Rider poncho, images of NPC Catalog 2.4 came up and it's exactly what I need for Arthur. There are two other mods I'm aware of. One is the Man With No Name Poncho, which is open and has terrible clipping through the back and right shoulder. Another is Restored Clothes in Wardrobe which replaces the Legendary Panther Cloak - extremely tedious to get as all master challenges must be completed to spawn that panther. I'm not finding NPC Catalog 2.4 here. Has anyone downloaded it, and would they mind sending me a download link?

You can now have a good poncho in peace now & Also there are other mods that enhance the experience too like whyem's- whyems assortment & lms's red dead offline they can pair with both great with npc catalog 2.4 

10 hours ago, Splikrsmcdinks said:

You can now have a good poncho in peace now & Also there are other mods that enhance the experience too like whyem's- whyems assortment & lms's red dead offline they can pair with both great with npc catalog 2.4 

Thanks for re-uploading! I found this on Nexus again as a reupload but it seems maybe the admins got to it quick so I missed any details.

I'm kind of confused how it works. Do I go to the clothing store or the trapper, or both? Or do I need Rampage and some kind of menu? o.o

Unfortunately after downloading and installing Red Dead Offline 1.2 (because 1.33 wouldn't show what I'm looking for either and the readme says it's compatible with 1.2) then installing NPC Catalog, there are no options for that Clint Eastwood poncho I found through Google image search results for Qward's mod when I looked up "Rio Donkey Rider". The only poncho available for 3 eagle feathers was some blue one with stars that only hung from the neck like a scarf or more like a cape. I wish Qwardnaffle didn't hide his mod at Nexus, because I'd like to know how he got these exactly. Thanks for helping though!

download.jpg<-These won't show with both mods installed. idk why

Edited by Culuf

9 hours ago, Culuf said:

Unfortunately after downloading and installing Red Dead Offline 1.2 (because 1.33 wouldn't show what I'm looking for either and the readme says it's compatible with 1.2) then installing NPC Catalog, there are no options for that Clint Eastwood poncho I found through Google image search results for Qward's mod when I looked up "Rio Donkey Rider". The only poncho available for 3 eagle feathers was some blue one with stars that only hung from the neck like a scarf or more like a cape. I wish Qwardnaffle didn't hide his mod at Nexus, because I'd like to know how he got these exactly. Thanks for helping though!

Did you try 1.31 or 1.32 by any chance? Maybe those could work? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 2:21 AM, Culuf said:

Same here bro, have you found any solution? I downloaded 1.33 but it cannot work with NPC catalog mod.

On 9/2/2021 at 9:26 PM, jackraphael said:

Same here SISTER, have you found any solution? I downloaded 1.33 but it cannot work with NPC catalog mod.

I've tried 1.31, 1.32 and 1.33. Eventually, I just had to complete all Master challenges to get the Legendary Panther cloak from the trapper.

The mod replacing it with a Rio Donkey Rider poncho (Clint Eastwood style) is Restored Clothes in Wardrobe but it is warm.

I use Man With No Name Poncho that replaces the boar tusk talisman for the open version unless my Arthur or John are in cold climates.

Edited by Culuf

3 hours ago, Culuf said:

I've tried 1.31, 1.32 and 1.33. Eventually, I just had to complete all Master challenges to get the Legendary Panther cloak from the trapper.

The mod replacing it with a Rio Donkey Rider poncho (Clint Eastwood style) is Restored Clothes in Wardrobe but it is warm.

I use Man With No Name Poncho that replaces the boar tusk talisman for the open version unless my Arthur or John are in cold climates.

Interesting 

On 9/5/2021 at 11:18 PM, Culuf said:

The ponchos work in mine, weird, I installed 1.33, and then put the NPC Catalogs in, the newest offline staffs would not show(like the online versions of different gun outfits), but the ponchos work just fine.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/7/2022 at 6:16 PM, Splikrsmcdinks said:

The mod has been re-released, so this link doesn't matter anymore, and next Sunday the 13th the merge with npc catalog, rdoff and whyems will be released and the next Sunday after that the jmrp version will come out

I have a bug. No names for items in NPC catalog.