I would love a mod that makes rdr2 more realistic in terms on injures,

I would love a mod that makes rdr2 extremely difficult, a shot to the head instantly kills you, a shot to the chest completely drains your health, the only thing left is your health core.
shots to the arm or leg takes 1/4 of your health.
Health cures only help minor injuries, such as falling

• 2 weeks later...

A mod that makes almost everything realistic would be nice. Maybe not as much as a instant headshot for you, as the enemy AI still reacts like they can take multiple hits, so they still run straight to you like mad men. There is one mod where you need to drink, eat and even urinate! Pretty realistic and makes sense, even cowboys have to pee.

Edited by necramonium

Too bad the mod doesn't have an option that allows you to shit, even cowboys had to shit, not just piss. It'd probably be boring though, going through a shit animation for a couple of minutes. Not sure why TheRaptorMovies really wants his character to die extremely fast, but you could try the Injuries Overhaul combined with Critical Hits, Ped Damage Overhaul, and Alternative Levelling for the most hardcore difficulty possible, wouldn't be fun for me but probably for you. I have a running-and-gunning type of playstyle, I don't really like to wait patiently in cover for someone to expose their body so I can shoot them. I'm not saying that I like taking 20 shots from a revolver with max health in the vanilla game, but I like the in-between of unrealistic gameplay features and realistic gameplay features this game has to an extent. Fun over realism for me. But I do use Ped Damage Overhaul, Critical Hits, Basic Needs, and whatnot. 1 more thing, It's not necessarily realistic to take 2 shots to the chest and then die shortly after, Fifty Cent took 9 bullets from a 9 mm. pistol, all those bullets when through his chest, legs, arm, hip, neck, hand, and head. In this game, if you had all those mods used, you'd die obviously. It's not necessarily realism to die quickly after just a couple shots.

Edited by 354ve67h8u6ftft4rRDCFHN3Q4

I just updated Critical Hits, added a ton of customization options, it should have pretty much everything you want to make combat as punishing as you want it to be :)

(It doesn't do anything with how healing items work though, maybe in the future...)