The John Marston Restoration Project

3 hours ago, vasiliy32 said:

John has wavy ends in 2 parts + hair not tucked in, so it seems that they are more magnificent than they actually are, and of course a little longer

This discussion reminded me of how much I would like to see his actual original hair from RDR implemented into the mod.

• Like 1

18 минут назад xuru сказал:

Это обсуждение напомнило мне, как сильно я хотел бы, чтобы его настоящие оригинальные волосы из RDR были реализованы в моде.

Well, so NPC John has them. Do you think he would have changed his style in 11 years or how many years?

33 minutes ago, xuru said:

This discussion reminded me of how much I would like to see his actual original hair from RDR implemented into the mod.

Well, isn't this whole mod about to restore looks from pre-release of RDR2 promotional screens?

5 minutes ago, kubon352 said:

Well, isn't this whole mod about to restore looks from pre-release of RDR2 promotional screens?

Well, in the future, adding John Marston's RDR1 hair wouldn't hurt.

rdr1hair1.png 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, kubon352 said:

It's your mod after all, so do as you wish. This length would suit as right parted 6 IMO.

Its highly improbable that it will ever happen but if it does, it will be as an optional file or a new separate mod. 

17 hours ago, vasiliy32 said:

Where does the longer NPC hair not fit John for his Part 1 look? if he has long hair in 1 part. in 2 parts of the rdr he has a couple of centimeters longer hair and they are not tucked back as in 1 part

PW1PK8S.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Right-parted fade haircut length 7 is the better match for his RDR1 look when wearing a hat.

Also, are there any plans to provide a compatibility option for Red Dead Offline? Or at least to integrate its edits to make the Navy Revolver & Elephant Rifle available in the shops?

Edited by Jax765

6 hours ago, Jax765 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Стрижка с прямым пробором длиной 7 больше подходит к его образу RDR1 в шляпе.

Кроме того, есть ли планы предоставить возможность совместимости с Red Dead Offline? Или, по крайней мере, чтобы интегрировать его правки, чтобы сделать Navy Revolver & Elephant Rifle доступным в магазинах?

in a hat but not without a hat. Moreover, the NPC john's hairstyle from 2 john is the same hairstyle from 1 part, only a little longer and not combed, and this is a fact. take another look at the mb gif?

19 hours ago, vasiliy32 said:

Well, so NPC John has them. Do you think he would have changed his style in 11 years or how many years?

Sorry, but I don't understand your question

18 hours ago, GuiCORLEONE said:

Its highly improbable that it will ever happen but if it does, it will be as an optional file or a new separate mod. 

Highly improbable for it to be implemented onto your mod or highly improbable it will be ever implemented into the game by any mod?

Edited by xuru

4 minutes ago, xuru said:

Sorry, but I don't understand your question

Highly improbable for it to be implemented onto your mod or highly improbable it will be ever implemented into the game by any mod?

Highly improbable that i'll be able to port this to the game unless we have OpenFormats and GIMS.

• Like 1

I think the jeans & everyday overshirt work better than the standard cowboy outfit clothes. However, they need some texture adjustments. Are you able to give some advice on how to find the relevant textures, then implement them after making the edits?

spacer.png

Edited by Jax765

1 hour ago, Jax765 said:

I think the jeans & everyday overshirt work better than the standard cowboy outfit clothes. However, they need some texture adjustments. Are you able to give some advice on how to find the relevant textures, then implement them after making the edits?

This mod already replaces a variation of the work pants with John's pants. https://www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/570/ 

6 hours ago, xuru said:

Well the beard does look a bit blurry. 

Yeah the face texture is definitely blurrier and more waxed out than original texture, its a good edit but i rather stick with the vanilla one. Also, the beard texture isnt really accurate.