Duel encounter bugged with LML and trainer

Noticed that that everytime I use the LML or trainer the duel encounters in the game glitch out.

For example: In Valentine, the two guys who duel near the theater. The one that gets shot immediately gets up again and they both get violent. 

The only things I have installed are the LML, version.dll from the LMS trainer and the SP navy revolver.

Anybody has a solution?

It might be because some multiplayer files instead of singleplayer files get loaded for the MP assets and cause different behavior. Not really much you can do about it.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, jacob200220 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/1688

use this with dinput8.dll in scripthook download, does the same as version.dll but without those bugs

Oh nice, Im gonna give it a try right now. Would I still be able to use lennys simple trainer without version.dll? If not, whats a decent trainer to use? Thanks for your help.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/29/2022 at 7:42 PM, jacob200220 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/1688

use this with dinput8.dll in scripthook download, does the same as version.dll but without those bugs

Just for the record your linked mod also causes the same issues, it breaks encounters just the same. It also breaks some online weapons and horse coat variants so version.dll is still a better choice.

Additionally the author if the mod seem to have gone AWOL and locked all discussion regarding the bugs and also it is not listed anywhere what kind of encounters that mod supposedly fixes.