Mod Suggestion - All weapons on weapon wheel

Cyastic

I don't even know if this possible, but it would be pretty nice to have all weapons with the character in the weapon wheel like GTA V or RDR1. Idk if this could be added via applying horse inventory properties to player character, as there are animations and horse proximity to consider, but it would certainly be nice to be able to go into the woods and hunt with various weaponry without having to track down my horse or needing to bring it with me all the time, like it's attached to my hip or something... 

• Like 2

"A horse doesn't care how much you know until they know how much you care."

Twitter | Instagram | Twitch | YouTube

YouTuber, musician, modder, streamer, photographer, car-freak, and lover of all genres.

modrdrsigimg.png

7 minutes ago, Cyastic said:

I don't even know if this possible, but it would be pretty nice to have all weapons with the character in the weapon wheel like GTA V or RDR1. Idk if this could be added via applying horse inventory properties to player character, as there are animations and horse proximity to consider, but it would certainly be nice to be able to go into the woods and hunt with various weaponry without having to track down my horse or needing to bring it with me all the time, like it's attached to my hip or something... 

Hopefully once OpenIV comes out for RDR2 this is something that'll be a bit easier.  There must be some sort of settings for the weapon groups.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love for this to be possible as well. I don't play the game because of this constant issue (weapons unequipping) it really ruins my experience. I understand not having a hundered weapons constantly at disposal, but at least keep the weapons we equipped permanent until we remove/change them ourselves.