fixed

You would have to explore the data formats used for fonts and then see if you can build your own. I have never looked into it, but it might not be that trivial.

On 4/25/2021 at 5:08 PM, LMS said:

You would have to explore the data formats used for fonts and then see if you can build your own. I have never looked into it, but it might not be that trivial.

Thanks, I got the font with open iv and then edited it. The format is gfx. Now I want to make asi so that the game can use it, but unfortunately I do not know what to do.this file

Edited by jack.sharif

How would I tell that it is loaded, i.e. what are the differences I should look out for? Please note that replacing these types of assets is not that simple.

1 hour ago, LMS said:

How would I tell that it is loaded, i.e. what are the differences I should look out for? Please note that replacing these types of assets is not that simple.

dear LMS How can i create arabic font for rdr2 only this..my problem only this please help fix thank you

I understand that and it is a great goal, but it might not be that simple is all I am saying. If I manage to load your file, what would I be expected to see? And are you sure your created gfx file is valid?

4 hours ago, Bird Nuutawit said:

How to change the font? Can you tell me I've been waiting like this for a long time.😮

I will release a tool capable of replacing any game file shortly, which you can use to do this.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bird Nuutawit said:

I will stay tuned thank you

I have released it here, including an example on how to overwrite the font file.

• Thanks 1

On 4/30/2021 at 4:55 AM, LMS said:

I think I loaded your file, at least my font looks different. Is this what you had intended?

RDR2_2021-04-30_02-25-20.jpg

Help text and money also affected:

RDR2_2021-04-30_02-26-33.jpg

yes dear lms you are gerat man💖💖

Edited by jack.sharif

On 4/30/2021 at 4:55 AM, LMS said:

I think I loaded your file, at least my font looks different. Is this what you had intended?

RDR2_2021-04-30_02-25-20.jpg

Help text and money also affected:

RDR2_2021-04-30_02-26-33.jpg

i love you man thanks 💖💖💖

Edited by jack.sharif

The font is included as an example here in my mod loader. Drag it from the examples folder and your new font will load.

On 5/2/2021 at 9:27 PM, LMS said:

The font is included as an example here in my mod loader. Drag it from the examples folder and your new font will load.

hi again dear LMS i download lenny mod loader and extract to red dead2 root folder and copy file sample folder to lml folder run game but not active (dont work) It is possible asi loader problem please give me your asi loader thanks

my game is crack version empress

Edited by jack.sharif