[.NET][ASK?] Send notification

RastHacker

Hello, i'm .NET dev in WinForms, and i want to create a RDR2 .NET mod with Community .Net ScriptHook.

Is there a way to send notification in game with code? I'm searching but not founding ;D

If a .Net modder can help me? THANKS ;D

3 hours ago, RastHacker said:

Hello, i'm .NET dev in WinForms, and i want to create a RDR2 .NET mod with Community .Net ScriptHook.

Is there a way to send notification in game with code? I'm searching but not founding ;D

If a .Net modder can help me? THANKS ;D

What type of notification are you talking about?

8 hours ago, RastHacker said:

Like compendium, and now i have new questions.

How can i call 'Personal Horses' and 'Temporary Horses' in Ped class of community scripthook ?

I am not sure if those functions exist yet, but I recommend browsing the namespace to see what is available. The game is quite new so many functions are not yet properly wrapped.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, i5x said:

Any news on the Notifications part? (tried to transfer a GTA 5 .NET mod and looks like there is no Notifications.Show() in the UI namespace 😞 )

There is a simple "display_text" method in the script hook devkit, but I dont know about the .net script hook.