Photo mode blurry pictures??

GoulactiX

3 hours ago, GoulactiX said:

Why when I use the photo mode in-game it looks sharp and nice in 1080p but the moment I check them in the social club gallary thing they look alot more compressed ???

I assume they are uploaded in lower definition to the Social Club gallery. Have you checked the resolution of the images there?

2 hours ago, LMS said:

I assume they are uploaded in lower definition to the Social Club gallery. Have you checked the resolution of the images there?

where ? the gallery ? they look bad in comparison to the in game shots ...Even though the res' is 1080p it looked much clearer and sharper in game's camera 

Edited by GoulactiX

• 2 weeks later...

The game saves them to 1920x1080 JPEGs with 90% quality/compression. I'm not sure about blurring, but the quality loss can be noticeable on night time photos.

For higher quality, use the photo tool, press H to hide the hud, then take a screenshot using something like NVIDIA GeForce Experience, your GPU's overlay/overclocking utility or Steam Overlay.