What Mods would you like to see?

AvionGaming

So I've been wondering ever since I heard that RDR2 is coming out on pc, "is there going to be more than just graphical mods?" Along those lines, but you have to think on what could be added really. GTAIV/V was a staple for video game modding, and i hope to see RDR2 follow in those footsteps.

So...

What kind of mods would you like to see in the future from the awesome developers? 

• Like 2

Well firstly, I want a flying horse where the legs all independently swing around like helicopter blades so it can fly, I also wouldn't mind seeing something like an investigation/bounty hunter game mode, where you can track people down via clues and speaking to the civilians, hopefully the mechanics that the game already has will make this a possibility.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Just now, Ben said:

Well firstly, I want a flying horse where the legs all independently swing around like helicopter blades so it can fly, I also wouldn't mind seeing something like an investigation/bounty hunter game mode, where you can track people down via clues and speaking to the civilians, hopefully the mechanics that the game already has will make this a possibility.

That sounds like an good idea.

• Like 2

I'm really looking forward to see how mods in RDR will work.  It'll be really interesting to see how things are without cars, or whether cars can perhaps be modded in.  If there's no cars, it'll be fascinating to see what creative things people focus on instead.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Sam said:

I'm really looking forward to see how mods in RDR will work.  It'll be really interesting to see how things are without cars, or whether cars can perhaps be modded in.  If there's no cars, it'll be fascinating to see what creative things people focus on instead.

Give it 2 months before Arthur is flying about in a Delorean while shooting Dynamite from dual gatling guns.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

24 minutes ago, Wilson Sellars said:

I would definitely love to see a mod that removes the annoying satchel and front "offhand" holster on the gun belt. Seriously I can't stand that they didn't let us take these things off in the first place.

I haven't played the game, but I guess there's maybe issues with the animations if they do that?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sam said:

We need a horse with a V8 Hemi 

• Like 2

magssig.png.5fcb82d264add52136a992d715b40761.png

5 hours ago, tylerrjaames said:

I am really looking forward to a law enforcement mod! Being able to patrol Saint Denis and interact with pedestrians as you can in LCPDFR/LSPDFR. Imagine the amount of call-outs possible! 

yeah!! Some sort of police/sheriff mod would be  very cool, and it would be a very different experience than GTA 5. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, AvionGaming said:

What kind of mods would you like to see in the future from the awesome developers? 

Great start-up question. Just of the top of my head:

Custom character creation for story mode 

High stakes gambling in story mode

Street-boxing gambling with player participation 

In-game custom journal

Some kind of further rewards for low-honor levels

Options to fence wagons/horses in other locations on the map

In depth Bounty hunting missions (as mentioned earlier-look in a general area, ask strangers etc.)--with an option to take payment from the bounty mark at the potential risk of becoming wanted yourself

More opportunities for your character to defuse/be arrested for the wanted level/bounty on their head.

An eventual refusal of the player  paying his/her own bounty (maybe the station workers calling out for the police or something?). Eventually dead or alive has to mean something :) 

Better/more dueling options.

Stop the homicidal deer/goat/moose near the cliff-edges.

Player-initiated pickpocketing

Obligatory Law Enforcement Mod 😎

• Like 2

It was suggested to me that light bulbs could be placed in each of a horse's ears, and the ears could then rotate to give the illusion of flashing police lights...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

mods would definitely have to stay within the time period of 1899. mostly old weapons and the like. perhaps new trains and boats and an old horseless carriage. i definitely want SDPDFR perhaps with gamewells. also a mod that lets us drive the trolley.