What Mods would you like to see?

AvionGaming

On 11/23/2019 at 12:16 AM, Grimmjow said:

Would be coll to have a mod which allow us to go to Blackwater and do missions with Arthur in New Austin without being sniped by autorities.

The latest version of Lenny's Simple Trainer disables the sniper in New Austin 🙂

Real life mod; Ranching, cattle driving and rustling. Being an outlaw and have a posse in SP (using ped models instead of the protagonists). Be able to sell cattle at the livestock towns. Be able to work on the ranch, buy some of the ranches available in the game and work on it.

Breeding horses and selling them aswell, since you can deliver a foal in the Epilogue, that might aswell be available for modding or simply giving something similar to be worked around on a mod. Be able to capture wild horses, get them back to your ranch and take care of it, feed it and then sell them in the market, make some profit.

Be able to use a ped without losing dead eye and eagle eye for hunting. I once tried using the native americans ped and I unfortunetly lost the ability to eagle eye and dead eye for hunting, it was a pain but free aim got me through with it.

Be able to spawn any horse in the game, max out bonding level with a click and be done with it.

Be able to grow hair and beard with a click and be done with it.

Brothels.

Wifes.

Really, Real Life Mod from GTA 5 would be amazing in RDR2, I guess this will become real when RedM arrives, but would be awesome to do all this in SP.

Edited by Standing Bear
  • Like 2

the game is a masterpiece but i think one tragic oversight is that it didnt incorporate the natives in any real way. Id love to see the north of the map teaming with hostile natives. They should patrol their own areas, hunt, stage ambushes and do cattle raids further south (occasional incursions into the flatlands). Id also like to see more native settlements (should be easy enough) and have them utilize bows and arrows, blowguns, tomahawks, axes and rifles. I think this would go well with a civil war mod (moving the time frame into the Indian wars).

Edited by ink200
  • Like 1

Id love to see lennys  trainer NOT have to be inside the game directory , and started from some other launcher like the first trainer that came out on nexus , that would make for switching between SP and MP much easier ..( and safer)  also have trainer support gamepad like Menyoo's trainer for GTA 5

• Like 1

I'd like to see an AI change where NPCs don't draw their gun and instead either surrender or run away when you have the drop on them. If you have your weapon on them by the time they notice you they should almost always surrender in my opinion

• Like 1

On 11/25/2019 at 5:58 PM, revdirty said:

Id love to see lennys  trainer NOT have to be inside the game directory , and started from some other launcher like the first trainer that came out on nexus , that would make for switching between SP and MP much easier ..( and safer)  also have trainer support gamepad like Menyoo's trainer for GTA 5

Having the files out of the directory will never happen, software that runs it without mod files is possible.

I would like a mod that replaces the Xbox prompts to DS4 (PS4) button prompts. I cant KB&M so I use a generic Xbox controller to play but Im mostly a PS4 player so Id like to have a way to have the prompts tell me to press "Triangle to...." instead of "press Y to.....". Ive seen Mods do this in other games like Fallout 4 and some games even come with it natively like the new CODMW. 

I would love to see three mods

1 -ability to dig worrms

2  - diffrent honor system:as camp chores- no honor,  gang requests - no honor too, gang missions should lower honor, throwing fish away - lower honor, basically you get honor only via helping people

3 - pet cats, like you pet dogs.

With simple hopes, your bad outlaw SerClegane

I am really looking forward to being able to play my Online character in singleplayer like you could with the Rockstar scene director pull and Menyoo mod in GTA 5. You can play a online character using the Lenny trainer and Outfit changer already but you can't specifically use your own online creation yet and you have to clumsliy play with one of the ugly presets whereas in GTA 5 with the Menyoo mod, not only could you play your creation but you could also further tweak the character's features using sliders without having to visit online again. I don't know if Lenny's trainer will update to add this or whether something else will come along but I am certainly looking forward to it as it was my favorite thing to do in GTA 5.

Definitely one that allows you to permanently keep gang horses as your permanent horse (I can spawn Micah's, and even saddle him, but cannot stable him or rename him because he is marked as a "gang" horse), as well as being able to permanently keep outfits that are modded in. For instance my favorite vest for Arthur is the "pocket watch vest" that I found using the "Outfit Changer" mod, and my favorite coat is the "Blazing Shotgun Coat" I acquired using the same mod. Outfit looks killer. Only, I can't permanently save it. Any time I change his beard, hat, or any other part of it it's gone. Same thing if I reload. Just gone. I have to use the mod to get it back everytime 

I'd love to see a mod where these things are permanently unlocked and useable 

6 hours ago, Neckerchief said:

I am really looking forward to being able to play my Online character in singleplayer like you could with the Rockstar scene director pull and Menyoo mod in GTA 5. You can play a online character using the Lenny trainer and Outfit changer already but you can't specifically use your own online creation yet and you have to clumsliy play with one of the ugly presets whereas in GTA 5 with the Menyoo mod, not only could you play your creation but you could also further tweak the character's features using sliders without having to visit online again. I don't know if Lenny's trainer will update to add this or whether something else will come along but I am certainly looking forward to it as it was my favorite thing to do in GTA 5.

This. I was actually pretty disappointed that you couldn't do this with Lenny's Trainer

I like my online character, but...I don't like playing online

Everything is a massive grind, everything is off limits and must be "unlocked" with gold, and it's pretty much impossible to just chill and take the game at your own pace when there are a-holes constantly running around the map, lock on insta killing you, and hogtying you at every turn. That's not fun. It's not what i'm into. I would love to just be able to take my customized character, and play around in the the single player game  with him 

8 hours ago, SerClegane said:

I would love to see three mods

1 -ability to dig worrms

2  - diffrent honor system:as camp chores- no honor,  gang requests - no honor too, gang missions should lower honor, throwing fish away - lower honor, basically you get honor only via helping people

3 - pet cats, like you pet dogs.

With simple hopes, your bad outlaw SerClegane

Opposite for me when it comes to honor. I think LOSING honor needs to be scaled way back. Penalizing me for looting a body, in a videogame, is ridiculous. Especially when it's one I had nothing to do with killing in the first place. Body in the middle of the woods? With a letter on it I actually NEED to further a sidequest? ...Honor loss. Searching victims after a shootout with bandits? Honor loss. Looting the body of the guy who JUST TRIED TO ROB ME and I hogtied in SELF DEFENSE?...honor loss

That's ridiculous. Especially in a game about being an outlaw in an outlaw gang. You do the things outlaws do, and then it penalizes you

And on top of that they add in a fairly robust fighting system, and add in surly drunks getting mouthy with you the minute you walk into the bar, that are literally TRYING to pick a fight with you (i'm looking at you racoon cap), and what happens when you go ahead and have a good old fashioned cowboy bar punchup? Honor loss...AND bounty...sigh

Hell, I even caught some peeping toms looking in the window at a woman getting dressed, shoved one of them, got in a fight and the result: honor loss and bounty. Sigh. No honor gain for stopping it from happening though 

• Like 1