Can i run it?

MrMook

I'm newer to the world of PC. i've heard many conflicting things about the nature of "minimum system requirements" and i'm afraid that if i did drop the 60 bucks on RDR2 then it'd be a waste and i currently don't have the money or know how to upgrade. how do these specs look and should i expect decent performance? i doesn't matter if i have to downgrade the graphics a little as long as my game isn't a slideshow. 

canirunit2.png

9 hours ago, MrMook said:

I'm newer to the world of PC. i've heard many conflicting things about the nature of "minimum system requirements" and i'm afraid that if i did drop the 60 bucks on RDR2 then it'd be a waste and i currently don't have the money or know how to upgrade. how do these specs look and should i expect decent performance? i doesn't matter if i have to downgrade the graphics a little as long as my game isn't a slideshow. 

The game is generally quite well optimized and runs better than V for me, but everyone has different preferences when it comes to settings. I'd recommend getting it on Steam and refunding if it does not work properly.

8 hours ago, LMS said:

The game is generally quite well optimized and runs better than V for me, but everyone has different preferences when it comes to settings. I'd recommend getting it on Steam and refunding if it does not work properly.

thats a relief. i run gta very well if it doesn't have tons of mods so i think i'm good now that you say that. i've just heard of many horror stories of 10 fps, poor optimization and crashes

24 minutes ago, MrMook said:

thats a relief. i run gta very well if it doesn't have tons of mods so i think i'm good now that you say that. i've just heard of many horror stories of 10 fps, poor optimization and crashes

There were indeed many horror stories, but none of the team here really had any issues, so hard to comment on it.