RDRFR - First Screenshots & Preview

Sam

18 hours ago, Yutsuko said:

My Real Question is how this is gonna turn out since its gonna be horses.

We gonna pull over someone on a horse for speed? lmao KIDDING

Well kind of.  In RDR2 you can yell at someone to stop and sometimes they will stir their horse over and talk to you.  So perhaps 😉

3 hours ago, Tyler2006 said:

So why hasn't this been released as a beta yet? They obviously have the file, we don't care if the beta is very laggy or crashing a lot, we just want to play with it.

All I can say myself about that is, there's a difference between a "beta" & what they have in their hands at the moment, which is more than likely closer to a pre-alpha, probably not even able to be launched easily by the user. Pure speculation because I don't personally know what stage they're in, but there's usually a pretty chunky part of development where it's technically 'playable' by devs because they can launch the scripts for stuff as they go, but that doesn't make it playable for the front-end user, if any of that makes sense to anyone lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Officer Joey Kuffman said:

cant you guys do the same with gta v? own costum caracter creator? ;D i know its early but lspdfr costum caracter was pretty late 😄 but better now than never 😄

Adding the character creation to LSPDFR was a lot of work, it will be even more difficult with RDR 2 as there are a number of issues with using RDR Online assets in Story Mode.

On 12/8/2019 at 4:36 AM, Tyler2006 said:

So why hasn't this been released as a beta yet? They obviously have the file, we don't care if the beta is very laggy or crashing a lot, we just want to play with it.

That is still our plan, once we have something that's worth everyone trying out then we will release it.  It will be fairly soon.

• Like 6

Yeah there's no real point to asking for an ETA on a public version, they'll just tell us when they have one.

Mattie Ross: Do you need a good lawyer?

Lucky Ned Pepper: I need a good judge...

6 hours ago, Officer Herondale said:

Just wondering, how has it been two days short of a month and no release? I know this may come off as rude, but seriously?

The game is still a baby when it comes to mods,  give it time, I'm sure they want to publish something amazing for us, best not to rush things.

• Like 2

On 1/2/2020 at 5:10 AM, Officer Herondale said:

Just wondering, how has it been two days short of a month and no release? I know this may come off as rude, but seriously?

I hope you'll understand that it's just been a super busy and stressful time for us.  Even just getting this website on its feet was enough work alone.  We released the first script trainer for RDR2, the first outfit changer, a new update to our LSPDFR mod for GTA V, there's been Christmas and New Year...  I could go on.

1 hour ago, Sam said:

I hope you'll understand that it's just been a super busy and stressful time for us.  Even just getting this website on its feet was enough work alone.  We released the first script trainer for RDR2, the first outfit changer, a new update to our LSPDFR mod for GTA V, there's been Christmas and New Year...  I could go on.

Thanks for explaining, I am just frustrated because RDRFR looks so good!

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Denver045 said:

How are we going to get calls not like they can use there iPhone or Samsung to call the police

You will have to rely on people reporting it a bit more 🙂

1 hour ago, hazahard said:

Hello, first of all thanks you very much four your outstanding work

do you have any idéa when a playable version get out ? because i m checking this page everyday 

thanks again for your time !

We do not have any definitive dates, but a testing version is more or less around the corner. When a full public release is ready is hard to say, but we try to get it out as fast as possible. Just trying to find the right balance between fast release and features/polishing.

• Like 3