RPH or Script Hook possible for Cyberpunk 2077?

HughJanus

Since the creators of RPH are among us, I thought why not just ask 🙂

I'm playing this game atm and more and more ideas are coming to me while playing. But there are no modding tools as simple to use as RPH or Script Hook (that I know of).

Is there any possibility of getting something similar for Cyberpunk 2077?

Edited by HughJanus

We had considered making a ScriptHook earlier this year when the game was supposed to launch, but the plans were abandoned with the multiple delays due to time constraints on our end during release time. I also personally have to say I only played it for like 30 minutes since it kept crashing, so I am not too interested in it.

On 12/23/2020 at 4:48 PM, LMS said:

We had considered making a ScriptHook earlier this year when the game was supposed to launch, but the plans were abandoned with the multiple delays due to time constraints on our end during release time. I also personally have to say I only played it for like 30 minutes since it kept crashing, so I am not too interested in it.

I pray youre going to take a second look when its properly patched.

I can only imagine how great it could be with some mods (just looking at what mods did to RDR2 and how they made me play through the game twice more).

Thanks for responding!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Any updates on the matter? I am currently looking into Red4Ext (something like RPH, I suppose), but it is not that user-friendly.

I just wanted to know if it is smart to work myself into that one or if its smarter just waiting for a month or two (because you guys already started working on your version).