All MP Assets and Clothing Compatible with Arthur with no clipping etc.

VividClarity

I'm hoping in the future it will possible for Arthur Morgan and John Marston to be able to wear all of the MP clothing without clipping etc in Lenny's Trainer. As of update 0.7 most of the MP clothing clips through Arthur and Hats float above his head. I'm hoping this is possible in the future.

11 hours ago, VividClarity said:

I'm hoping in the future it will possible for Arthur Morgan and John Marston to be able to wear all of the MP clothing without clipping etc in Lenny's Trainer. As of update 0.7 most of the MP clothing clips through Arthur and Hats float above his head. I'm hoping this is possible in the future.

I still don't understand everything about the new component system, but I don't think it will be possible as the components have been designed for a different skeleton.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LMS said:

I still don't understand everything about the new component system, but I don't think it will be possible as the components have been designed for a different skeleton.

Ok thank you, do you think when RDR2 gets OpenIV Support it would be possible? I'm not sure to what extent things can be edited.

On 11/20/2019 at 7:49 PM, LMS said:

LMS can you please add a 'drop current weapon' feature to your trainer ? (The gun wont go back to the horse as well)