MP_A_C animals are invisible, help

weesnaw

How do I get all of the MP_A_C animals to work? 😕  They're just invisible when I use them. The other animals work but the outfit change doesn't let me use their new legendary colors.

I want to see all of the multiplayer legendary animals up close in single player which I assume are the MP_A_C animals because they have a new set of options in the outfit changer, but they're all invisible. What am I missing? I also can't get the gypsy cob to work at all, no combination I've tried works/makes it show up in the list.

The gypsy cobs definitely work, I tested it myself. Try one of these models:

A_C_HORSE_GYPSYCOB_PALOMINOBLAGDON, A_C_HORSE_GYPSYCOB_PIEBALD, A_C_HORSE_GYPSYCOB_SKEWBALD, A_C_HORSE_GYPSYCOB_SPLASHEDBAY, A_C_HORSE_GYPSYCOB_SPLASHEDPIEBALD, A_C_HORSE_GYPSYCOB_WHITEBLAGDON

Also make sure you are on the latest OutfitChanger version in order for them to show!

10 hours ago, LMS said:

The gypsy cobs definitely work, I tested it myself. Try one of these models:

A_C_HORSE_GYPSYCOB_PALOMINOBLAGDON, A_C_HORSE_GYPSYCOB_PIEBALD, A_C_HORSE_GYPSYCOB_SKEWBALD, A_C_HORSE_GYPSYCOB_SPLASHEDBAY, A_C_HORSE_GYPSYCOB_SPLASHEDPIEBALD, A_C_HORSE_GYPSYCOB_WHITEBLAGDON

Also make sure you are on the latest OutfitChanger version in order for them to show!

I actually figured out what the invisible issue was the other day! You NEED to have the multiplayer items set to true or else they're invisible. This also required a total restart of the game to activate. ^^

There's a new issue now though with the satchel not being usable on certain models, making it impossible to refill health and stam cores. Not sure what could be done about that other than maybe adding a refill cores option to the trainer, if that's possible. Heal & Clean unfortunately doesn't affect the cores at all (if it's even supposed to)!

15 hours ago, LMS said:

It should work also without that being set. Are you sure you are on the latest version?

Positive! The reason I'm so positive is because I previously had all of my mods uninstalled to play RDO, and reinstalled them the very day I made the post.

I could try setting it back to false next time I play and see if they go back to being invis, not sure why it required that in the first place. :0

2 hours ago, weesnaw said:

Positive! The reason I'm so positive is because I previously had all of my mods uninstalled to play RDO, and reinstalled them the very day I made the post.

I could try setting it back to false next time I play and see if they go back to being invis, not sure why it required that in the first place. :0

Can you try with the version.dll from RDRFR just to be sure? Iirc that has the latest catalogue.