What are the natives responsible for item prices?

bolmin

I was looking for a way to adjust prices for some items in the catalogue (stuff like weapons or tonics), but I don't know where to start. I was thinking it has something to do with itemdatabase namespace, but I have no other idea how they work. 

Edited by bolmin

2 hours ago, bolmin said:

Thank you for the reply. I wanted to change the prices of items to the ones in online, but I have no clue how to override data files so I guess that has to be scraped.

It can be done with OpenIV quite easily, as soon as a proper version is out.

For now you would have to catch the method trying to get the values and return them yourself (or find out where they are stored and replace them), I guess?

• Like 1

That'd be amazing if doable.

I wonder if all the upgrades and the like would be doable too.

I would assume it wouldn't show the real price in the catalogue etc, but if it works even without the visual edits that would be amazing. Like putting a price on the items you normally can get for free with ultimate edition alone would be something I would love to see.

42 minutes ago, Adman said:

That'd be amazing if doable.

I wonder if all the upgrades and the like would be doable too.

I would assume it wouldn't show the real price in the catalogue etc, but if it works even without the visual edits that would be amazing. Like putting a price on the items you normally can get for free with ultimate edition alone would be something I would love to see.

I think it is possible to load a save file without the ultimate edition bonuses

• 1 year later...