Question about script folder mods

Adman

The latest updated scripthook has no script folder in it, will it load script folder mods if they are placed in anyway?

And if not what is the other program specifically for them?

Also I noticed when playing without mods after the patch, that the function of the noautoreload mod seems to be in singleplayer now, an I imagining things or did that mod get made redundant?

There's no update I am missing here is there, we are still waiting on the update for scripthook extenders for script folder mods aren't we?

Or does rage pluginhook do that task too? (in the sdk file?)

So confused.

RPH loads plugins from the "C#Plugins" folder.

I think Script Hook RDR2 also comes with an ASI loader, which will just load .asi files in the game's main folder.

Hmm, the mods I am thinking of are difficulty scaler, no auto reload, ragdoll redemption and lasso of healing.

None of them are .asi files, and all of them worked prior to the patch in the script folder with scripthook.net.

So would they need to go in the c#plugins of RPH? Or are you saying they will also work just in the main folder? Or will I have to wait for scripthook.net to update?

I checked the "lasso of healing" mod and it says that it needs scripthook .net. So the problem is pretty obvious - you need scripthook .net and not script hook or rph. As far as I can see, the .net has not been updated.