Downgrade Game Version to previous version.

Steam usually has options in the "beta mode options" section for this, but yes it has to be enabled by the devs first. I am not sure how rockstar would do it through the social club directly.

I dont think its possible since they forced the R* launcher on us.

In GTA 4 it was easy with the disc version, since you had to install updates manually. With the steam version you had to disable the auto updates and then downgrade, but Im not sure if thats even possible on steam anymore (dont have steam installed anymore, only GOG Galaxy and R* launcher).

19 hours ago, HughJanus said:

I dont think its possible since they forced the R* launcher on us.

In GTA 4 it was easy with the disc version, since you had to install updates manually. With the steam version you had to disable the auto updates and then downgrade, but Im not sure if thats even possible on steam anymore (dont have steam installed anymore, only GOG Galaxy and R* launcher).

With the Rockstar Launcher it is possible since you can disable automatic updates, problem is someone needs to upload a backup of the previous version which would be huge to just download.

27 minutes ago, Cuddlecreeper8 said:

With the Rockstar Launcher it is possible since you can disable automatic updates, problem is someone needs to upload a backup of the previous version which would be huge to just download.

You can? Wasnt aware of that. Cool.

10 hours ago, HughJanus said:

You can? Wasnt aware of that. Cool.

I tried turning them off but it still forced me to update to click play.  I heard it might work if you turn off your internet connection when you launch RGL.

7 hours ago, dick hertz said:

I tried turning them off but it still forced me to update to click play.  I heard it might work if you turn off your internet connection when you launch RGL.

Too bad, thats what I feared.