[Mod Request] More story mode stalls & ownable MP horses

4 stalls was never enough 😭 8-10 would be ideal, but the more the merrier. I use different horses for different tasks. & I enjoy the variety, since R* so lovingly crafted & implimented all of these beautiful horse breeds each with unique coloring's & traits. I never understood why R* limits us to only 4 horses.

Also I love using the trainers to spawn & use online multiplayer horses like the Criollo, Breton, & Kladruber. I have issues spawning the Nordfolk Roadster (my favorite horse) into story mode because it spawns invisible besides its mane, tail, & teeth. It looks creepy af. Would love a way to spawn in all online horses & actually be able to stable them without corrupting my save. I understand that it is probably not going to happen until open4 gets more fleshed out. But I have been wanting these adjustments since I first played the game... So if anyone could do this they would be my rdr2 hero. 🙏

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I dunno, I thought it would really cool to add some more horses to the story mode, like Criollo and some more Mustang coats (Obsessed wit the Overo one). Would be nice if it was possible to buy wagons (and draft horses) and use them for hunting and what-not. More stalls would epic too, because I'm greedy! I agree with you there.