The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play RDRFR, can be found inside the RDRFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Common bug

DepArshia

Question

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, DepArshia said:

When you try to arrest or disarm someone they just run off, causing you to just walk after them. 

Happened to me too. Had to quit to desktop and re-launch 

12 hours ago, DepArshia said:

When you try to arrest or disarm someone they just run off, causing you to just walk after them. 

Does this happen in every city/area where you try at? And was it related to a call?

I got the same issues in Valentine and Rhodes when I get the store holdup call, but I tried arresting someone in Blackwater earlier and it worked fine there.

17 minutes ago, DotsV2 said:

Does this happen in every city/area where you try at? And was it related to a call?

I got the same issues in Valentine and Rhodes when I get the store holdup call, but I tried arresting someone in Blackwater earlier and it worked fine there.

I had some successful ones aswell, but sometimes this bug happens. and I got the bug in valentine

Edited by DepArshia

9 hours ago, DepArshia said:

I had some successful ones aswell, but sometimes this bug happens. and I got the bug in valentine

Got this bug too in Saint Denis and in Blackwater.