True god mode?

GoulactiX

Lenny's Simple Trainer already has a godmode on/off toggle, it's pretty reliable at preventing fall deaths. I've teleported 1000 ft into the air and dropped all the way down and lived, lol. However sometimes you inexplicably die to bullets and the sniper in New Austin can randomly instakill you too-- even though I've absorbed almost a hundred random shots from it.

7 hours ago, GoulactiX said:

So ..this god mod doesnt drain yohr health bar ? You can freely jump off from every high place ?

Yes, if you have the Godmode enabled you should be fine, it will not drain your healthbar.

6 hours ago, Ben said:

Yes, if you have the Godmode enabled you should be fine, it will not drain your healthbar.

Weird becuase Ive seen recent youtube compilations of rdr2 physics with godmode on and the player always died with it while falling too much....either there are multiple trainers or these videos are outdated

Edited by GoulactiX

37 minutes ago, GoulactiX said:

Weird becuase Ive seen recent youtube compilations of rdr2 physics with godmode on and the player always died with it while falling too much....either there are multiple trainers or these videos are outdated

Probably a bit of both.  there are multiple trainers out there now.  Nexus Mods has a couple more I think. 

46 minutes ago, fourseven said:

God mode won't prevent direct head shots and falls from great heights as they don't rely on the health bar.

Actually Nevermind about that....I saw a video shocasing the ragdoll and the youtuber fell down from the sky and just stood up like nothing happend....so true godmode is already working 😄  search "diigital apex " on youtube

Edited by GoulactiX