LeMat Revolver

Cyanotic

1 hour ago, Cyanotic said:

Anyone able to purchase the LeMat revolver yet??

Someone told me that it is avalaible in chapter 4 in saint denis gun shop, im not sure if this is true tho as im only in chapter 3.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zeptic said:

Someone told me that it is avalaible in chapter 4 in saint denis gun shop, im not sure if this is true tho as im only in chapter 3.

I can see it in the gun shop in Saint Denis it's just locked. 😕

6 hours ago, Celtic12 said:

I don't like the weapon lock thing, I understand it....doesn't mean I like it.  If I've got the cash - just let me buy the gun damnit

couldn't agree more. I was literally just thinking the same thing last night.

Most of the high end guns can only be bought at the Saint Dennis gun shop in Chapter 4 or later (LeMat Revolver, Mauser Pistol, Semi-Automatic Pistol, and the Litchfield Repeater,  just to name a few). 

It was the same way in RDR1, where all the advanced guns could only be bought towards the end of the game in Blackwater at exorbitant prices. 

Edited by Original Light
  • Like 1

Cannot wait for a mod that just unlocks all the guns from the start. I mean I am a gunslinger with cash falling out of my pockets yet I cannot buy a cool gun cause I am not at the right point in the game. If you ask me that's really lame, I know they want to make it feel like you have to progress and unlock things but I'd rather just be able to use whatever guns I want.

14 hours ago, Ryman said:

Cannot wait for a mod that just unlocks all the guns from the start. I mean I am a gunslinger with cash falling out of my pockets yet I cannot buy a cool gun cause I am not at the right point in the game. If you ask me that's really lame, I know they want to make it feel like you have to progress and unlock things but I'd rather just be able to use whatever guns I want.

Some of this is done for a sense of technological progression and advancement of time, since the end of the game is set in a different year. One or two guns can only be bought in the Epilogue, I believe. 

20 hours ago, The Cheat said:

Does anybody know if any of the current cheat codes will spawn any of the new weapons in? Worth a shot

You can get the Lemat and M1899 using Lenny's Simple Trainer.

Check the bottom of the page here for the newer models: 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Original Light said:

Some of this is done for a sense of technological progression and advancement of time, since the end of the game is set in a different year. One or two guns can only be bought in the Epilogue, I believe. 

That feeling when the Lemat is actually one of the older models of weapon available in the game.