So I'd like to know if by any chances, we can have the gang members weapons, for example : Have Javier's Double Action Revolver, Sadie Adler's Cattleman Revolver etc... Maybe by getting the hashes of the guns or something like that. I don't think the guns are dedicated to the ped model because i tried to change my ped model to Javier, tried to spawn his revolver but nothing. And i don't have any clue now of how we could get the guns ( if we can of course). Thanks for reading thru !

If you have an answer please do not hesitate and post it !

5 minutes ago, Mr. Dominator said:

Just download RDR 2 trainer by jedijosh. It has that feature. Not only guns but horses of your gang too.

Thing is i tried to do it with that trainer , adding the weapons won't work. I guess R* have a mechanic that only a certain NPC with a certain model can have access to a exclusive gun to themselves...

24 minutes ago, Joemama.exe said:

Thing is i tried to do it with that trainer , adding the weapons won't work. I guess R* have a mechanic that only a certain NPC with a certain model can have access to a exclusive gun to themselves...

Last I remember, i was using Dutch's revolver without any problems. But i haven't played the game for a few weeks, guess they may have removed this mechanic in the latest update. I'll have to check that out.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to get gang guns outfit items (eg 1899 john’s vest, hosea outfits, gunbelt, javier’s poncho etc) via hex id? Is there a list for those anywhere? Trainers don’t work for ps4 i think...