save while cheating

hrissker

hello, I was just wondering if there is any way to save while cheats are active, I use the save file editor but the cheat options results dont show up in my game, I would love to be able to get all the outs in one fell swoop.

Well i just want the alligator outfit on arthur and all others .....just need a link cause i cant find any, the outfit changer is complicated as fook because i have to change his body so theres no clipping

Spoiler

yea the legendary one, and whenever I use the outfit tool to put the clothes I want on, the damn skin of arthur or john will pop out and create clipping, I think I found a way though, I just used a cheat, had my game autsave and then used the save file editor tool to rename the cheat autosave and made it into a normal save.

• 1 year later...

I also constantly encounter problems when my cheats disappear when I re-enter the game or something like your case. It isn't enjoyable because to set up the game, I spend a sufficient amount of time, and I just want to go into the game and play a little after work. I recently told a friend about it, and he advised me to find information about it on the Guided Hacking website, but I'm not quite sure if I can do something. Are there people here who have already tried this site and the tips that are there? I will be glad of any answers; thank you in advance