Lenny's Simple Trainer Suggestions

LMS

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Glaczi said:

Set your hair or beard lenght

@Glaczi

Alas, a solution to your problems!
Download:

Installation guide will be included, but same as the trainer - straight into the RDR2 directory.

After installation, load the game up, click f2 and the outfit changer will pop up! You can change practically anything you want from player model to individual parts of clothing and of course, options to set hair styles and beard.

Hair and beard have numbers from say 1-6, each (as you would expect) making the length longer!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SeijiNakamura said:

Hello. Does this mod have a function for buying items from hunters and buyers, without the resources they require?

Such a function was in the CE table from (supMarco), but only for Pearson.
Sorry for the bad english.

There is no such option currently. It only offers unlimited items but you need to have at least one.

• 3 months later...

I would love a way to be able to change the buy-in for poker games to a higher number like £100 or £250 so we can have high-stakes poker. Don't even know if that's possible in a native trainer.

The weather changer is working fine for me as of yesterday, so I don't know on that.

The nudge function, however, doesn't seem to work for me. It just teleports me to the roof of the building I'm trying to nudge into. Don't know if I'm missing something there.

The bond with gang horses doesn't work for me, but I know that was just a test so I didn't expect it to.

Is there currently a way to remove all bounties (alongside the New Austin sniper removal) so you can enter Blackwater and New Austin as early as Chapter Two?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 11:35 PM, digitalkitten95 said:

some debug tools would be nice for developers like printing position/rotation data, seeing which natives are called by the engine at which times, etc.

Some debug information can be logged by pressing F12.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey LMS,

Here are some suggestions and reasoning behind it.

Bodyguard - Teleport to me (This is important to me, other than that I guess Ill have to keep spawning them in. It can get repetitive)
Sometimes when I go to far the bodyguards dont catch up and some of them even end up staying at the same location for days until I go back to them and order them to regroup. Sometimes they're not there due to missions or when I reload the game. This option will be nice so I dont have to keep going back and having to press the regroup button to get them to follow me. I went and tested out Jedijosh's and yes his trainer does have it, but I like your formations better than his. They're not intrusive and you can take some really nice photos with them especially when you have a 7 men with horses riding in sync behind you.

Bodyguard - Dont pull out your gun unless the enemy has a gun (If you can add this that be nice if not, Its still a perk of its own)
Most of these suggestions have to do with bodyguards, I like to solo and ride a like a Posse boss =). There are times where I am getting into bar fights and they just whip out their guns and start shooting. There were many funny moments and yes I could have them wait outside but then there isnt any fun in that XD. I had a part where I was getting strangled because of a cutscene and the bodyguard ended up killing the person and I had to reload the checkpoint. That got me laughing and dying.

Last one,
One Punch Man - (This is for fun really)
I just started playing and I noticed myself getting punched and falling onto the ground allot. Is there any way to increase the punching strength of Arthur to make him punch this and they'll go flying? Other than that. This is an awesome TRainer you made.

Was wondering if it's at all possible to get an option under the vehicles tab to change the variables for vehicles, like their livery and "extras." By extras, I mean what spawns in them. I notice that the vehicles spawn in their basic form, which for many if not all is empty. Things like cargo wagons, lumber wagons, coal wagons etc would be real nice if we could change the objects in the back via an option in the menu.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe considering fixing and improving the MP Weapon spawn so that it doesn’t break a lot of things....

also the ability to save your entire weapon loadout + the customization so i can just load that loadout everytime i want to use the customized dual navy revolver...

this feature exist on simple trainer for gta v to easily load your customized MP weapon, since you can’t save the MP weapon on your SP save data

When using an animal model... You can attack. Its a bit disappointing just standing there as a 1200 pound moose. Would be nice ambush as a big croc or ram someone in the butt as a goat. 

I think bear, wolf, cougar and horse used to work. It was amazing!  I enjoyed mauling down people x3 monster bear.  Hope you bring it back.

• 2 months later...

I'm unable to get this mod to work. I hear the beeps when i start the game but nothing happens when i hit F5. Tried reinstalling, tried running as admin, any suggestions? I am running the deluxe version of the game if that matters or not i don't know. Pls help

Thanks

Hi, new to modding RDR2, got this awesome mod working, however a few problems. Not sure if I caused this or some sort of fluke, but I can't use deadeye after changing model to player_zero (Arthur Morgan), I can't skin animals, my cores are all very low and cannot heal them even with the Heal Option. Unlimited deadeye didn't fix the deadeye issue, I'm wondering if the game defaulted to the beginning model of Arthur before you have his abilities unlocked.

Probably no way around this, but something that is immersion breaking is that the game still thinks I'm John Marston and so I hear his voice when leaving shops instead of Arthur's. 

Any chance we could be able to create a save file that retains the model + the gear we've placed? I do have the outfit changer mod and have saved at least the outfit separately.

Lastly, when selecting models, guns, etc, the lists are not showing me everything. Do I need to download a different mod lst that has the complete list because I don't see anyway to search/type in specific peds/models/etc??? This is confusing. I'd like to play some of the other gang members, but have tripled checked and cannot plug their ped id in anyway.

Thanks for the mod even if these issues remain unresolved.

I found  "mp001_mp_charcreate_int " in \RedDeadRedemption2\x64\dlcpacks\patchpack_mp001\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\rdr3\interiors\   

I wonder if this can help to make a function that can change model to my own online character in single player, or something like Outfitchanger but more than just default face.

Sorry for my bad English and thank you for these awesome mod.

Include the updates you did for the Police mod so that changing to any Ped model acts more of a skin in principle, i.e, you can still use Deadeye, Hunting, and can still talk to NPC's (basically all of the things that you could do as base Arthur and John).

Add a fix that stops your horses Saddle and Hores hair from disappearing and changing colour.

• 5 months later...