Lenny's Simple Trainer Suggestions

LMS

Being able to make bodyguards/peds not only get in a wagon, but drive a wagon would be neat. Being able to sit in the passenger seat or the inside of a stagecoach while your bodyguard randomly drives like an npc could be cool, similar to getting a ride from an npc. I like being able to request rides but more often than not npcs out "in the wild" will totally bail on you. Also being followed in a wagon by all of your bodyguard buddies while you ride solo on your horse sounds nice.

Also, an option to have them ride on the back of your horse instead of getting on a random one would be neato as well.

Or even to view the player as a "vehicle" to hop onto if you swap models to a horse, lmao

Being able to let them "wander" without fully dismissing them would be cool too but not sure if that's doable-- stuff like your chosen bodyguards walking around if you idle in an area, playing animations i.e sitting in front of a fire or doing things at camp, would make them feel more alive and not like braindead puppets, but I'm not entirely sure if it's possible to give them any kind of direct NPC AI.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AdrenAlineSK said:

I would really like to have access to New Austin as Arthur.

I'm trying to look up how I could disable the restrictions by studying GTA V's "remove restricted areas" mods but I'm lost.

Anyway, awesome trainer already, keep at it 🙂

Yeah, this would be great. You can access it now with the Special God Mode on, but the "Wanted Dead or Alive" status never goes away and the snipers keep a-sniping Arthur every few seconds, so it's not exactly an immersive experience, even though he doesn't die.

• Like 1

Make bodyguard don't dissapear and always follow option, they eventually dismissed itself(sometimes just dissapear) which is really annoying

After all, I really like this mod😁

Edited by MikeWaz

Hi, could you look into something for me? There's this event in Valentine (near the stables), in which two NPCs are dueling each other due to cheating or something. For some strange reason, after the one guy shoots the other guy, the latter gets back up then both of them shoot at me instead. IIRC, this was supposed to be an event where you get to duel the winner.

Anyway, I removed the trainer's files. Then triggered the event again, but this time, they didn't go aggro. I put back the files, triggered the event, then they went aggro. For some reason, the trainer is causing this to happen.

Player model can change in Vampire on earth and take fly like bat or aigle attack person with special power ! Thanks

Will be very usefull have speed boat like jetski or luxury yacht for water can sleep there eat drink bar inside with mode fast and relax mode on the sea ! Thanks

Add an option to make NPCs treat you like your playermodel if possible. For example, make citizens run on sight when they see you as bear or cougar! Or even Hunters shoot you if you are playing as wild game (duck,moose,deer etc.)

-Survival mode-

Eat to survive, die if you don't. Off by default of course, but Toggleable.

-Make Animal playermodels and bodyguards able to eat (people and animals as a bear, etc)

Edited by Raggy
Typo

Here's somes suggestions 

• Max horse bonding level.
  • Grow beard and hair max
  • add positive/negative honor
  • drop current weapon
  • Refill all cores
  • Unlimited Special Ammo eg: split bullets and explosive (doesn't work with the ordinary unlimited ammo)
  • Mix the outfit changer and the trainer in one file
Edited by flytoastQc

Id love to see lennys  trainer NOT have to be inside the game directory , and started from some other launcher like the first trainer that came out on nexus , that would make for switching between SP and MP much easier ..( and safer)  also have trainer support gamepad like Menyoo's trainer for GTA 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello there!

First of anything, very nive job with the trainer. Second, after testing and playing the game for a while, here are some suggestions i believe would be a great addition to the rest of the features:

Disable ragdoll for Player & Horse

Clear Bounty option

Teleport horse to player option

Add Item option (If possible to add it to the inventory or to simply spawn it in the ground for the player to take)

Animals always drop a perfect carcass 

Again, all of these are just suggestions, im not sure if they are possible to add but i believe It would be nice to have them in the new version of the trainer, if any. Finally I would like to mention that I love your work guys, keep it going and i sincerely appreciate everything you do for the community. It really makes my game extremely enjoyable.