Lenny's Simple Trainer Suggestions

LMS

also I would definitely enjoy Animations like they in gta menus. for example smoke a cigarette/cigar for as long as you want instead of taking one puff and throwing it in the dirt, drinking a beer/whiskey for as long as you want instead of somehow finishing the bottle in under five seconds, and even just leaning on the wall or sitting would be good for pictures.

• Like 8

Hi !

Here a some example of things that I would like to see in this trainer :

- An option to change the faction of our character. Example, be friendly to Cops / O'Driscoll etc... 

- Spawn any vehicles from the game (Could be unique horses, or any transport possible in the game)

- Unlock the full map, with hunting spots et.c..

- Unlock the Camera distance limit in the Photo mode if possible ?

- More dismemberment (example being able to dismember enemies even with a simple gun)

- Explosive ammos

I know this is quite a lot and maybe not the easiest to develop, i just take example from the GTA simple trainer that is very complete. I hope you like those ideas 🙂

• Like 1

New update is out:

• Added option to change time & weather
  • Added option cycle through a list of models to change
  • Added option to move in any direction using the "nudge" option
  • Added option to teleport to waypoint
  • Added option to heal player
  • Added option to spawn bodyguard
  • Like 6

Customise bodyguard clothing options, model and props etc

Change back to main Arthur or John option after switching model. 

Customise main character clothing and prop options etc. 

Vehicle spawner if there isn't one already. 

Fantastic work regardless, loving the progress the team has made already, it really is making me immersed in the game with new experiences. 

Edited by 12uniflew
  • Like 2

On 11/7/2019 at 7:44 PM, 12uniflew said:

Customise bodyguard clothing options, model and props etc

Change back to main Arthur or John option after switching model. 

Customise main character clothing and prop options etc. 

Vehicle spawner if there isn't one already. 

Fantastic work regardless, loving the progress the team has made already, it really is making me immersed in the game with new experiences. 

I second this! I’m tired of only full winter clothing models haha

• Like 3

Yes, I second Raxl's post. More options with the bodyguards would be very much appreciated, like the number of bodyguards, their weapon, health, possible godmode etc. Also would be amazing if you could find a fix for the fact that they keep wandering off pretty often. At some point I would also love a ped spawning option, if that's possible. Anyway, love the new features, and once again, you guys are doing helluva work!

• Like 1

I think right now, would be is to look how to do menus. the hotkeys are fine but i have other hotkeys on top of those for other stuff, so please look at that 🙂

Scripthook appears to have a test script which has a menu, could ask the creator of that?

First of all thank you so much for this trainer and all the work you've put into it so far! Would it be possible to add a freecam mod? I know that there is a freecam photomode now. But I'd like to be able to freecam where the environment doesn't freeze.