[MOD REQUEST] Player combat assist

StarVi

Hey guys!

I was wondering if it's possible to make a mod when you press hotkey player fight like npc in gunfights, using combat actions: shooting and running etc. sort of a ... Player ai?: 

However, you can still control where your character is going, but he will shoot everyone who appears to be an enemy, like, u go into cover, he will run to it while shooting, not sliding into,press run or hold it, he will shoot while running , like blind fire without a slowdown or whatever?.. 

• 1 month later...

Actually, I was thinking, you could focus on any ped, and when pressing a key, your own player character would use their currently held weapon, and go around automatically, fighting the ped, not controlled by the player, and it could be stopped with another key press.

Please oh please someone make this mod a reality for me.

Could contain: person, statue, action figure, art

Saint Denis Lawman Attack - Satisfying (Lower Quality).GIF

Edited by DylanAndElsa
  • Thanks 1

On 1/20/2024 at 8:49 AM, StarVi said:

I really want somebody to make this mod, or else I'll just wait until GTAVI comes out and I'll move on from RDR2 for its possibly more satisfying Combat Ped animation mods someday.

Edited by DylanAndElsa
  • Like 1